Invisible Things of Him... are Clearly Seen, Being Understood by the Things That are Made

by Perry 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LYzgmf20I&feature=related

I just watched a mind boggling video on the astronomical observations at the time of Jesus' conception, birth, and crucifixion. The above You Tube story shows only a point or two. The video has amazing evidence that these events were written in the heavens. The most amazing for me was watching the earth from the moon at the exact time that Jesus' expired.... absolutely amazing. I highly recommend it. This kind of evidence has only been recently possible with the advent of the computer and astronomical software.

www.bethlehemstar.net

The DVD is under $10.00. Don't know how much the download is.

• Perry
    Perry

http://www.bethlehemstar.net/overview/overview.htm

Seems like the best way to view the site is from the overview function above. Looks like you can get all the info here but with out the visuals which are astonishing.

The star of bethlehem apparently has nine clues in the bible and he has found the event that matches all nine precisely.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

So when one of those enormously huge asteroids hits the earth killing everything for miles around at the point of impact

that just one of gods little screw ups then ? If thats the case then we can only give him a C+ average on his creation score.

Not to mention earthquakes , tsunamis, hurricanes.

• Number1Anarchist
  • Perry
    Perry

drwtsn32,

I want to thank you for accurately representing the reasoning of the competition. Butt, its not really necessary.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

God will exist when he exists, and when we do find him he has a lot of explaining to do.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Do you believe that God planned the redemption of man by the cross prior to the sin of Adam and Eve? We had a discussion in another thread about this.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Do you believe that God planned the redemption of man by the cross prior to the sin of Adam and Eve?

Good question, because this picture is how the galaxy appeard 23 million years ago. When did Jesus die on the cross again?

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Although interesting, bear in mind that the laminin picture is only a simple 2-D diagrammatical representation - a 'straightened out' version of how it actually looks - which is rarely if ever shaped perfectly crosswise. prolly something to do with those chains bein' all spirally like, you just can't dictate what direction they'll point as it depends on how tightly they're wound and bound within the surrounding tissue.

I think it's nice that you and other people find some more confirmation for your beliefs in this kind of info Perry, but do be careful not to read to much into it

• Perry
    Perry

The initial photograph on this thread is a picture of a supermassive black hole. I think it interesting how many saw the image of Jesus on his cross on their own, without needing prompting. Anyway...

Here's a couple more black holes: This one is touted as the largest in the universe (as if they know for sure) at the size of 18 billion suns.

\

Now let's look at scripture:

how should man be just with God? ...Which commandeth the sun, and it riseth not; and sealeth up the stars. Which alone spreadeth out the heavens, and treadeth upon the waves of the sea. Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south...Lo, he goeth by me, and I see him not: he passeth on also, but I perceive him not... who will say unto him, What doest thou? - Job 9

Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,...Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,...Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? - Job 38

By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible. - Heb. 11:3

The above scriptures hint at creation processes and very clearly to me describe more dimensions than just the four that we experience. God is repeatedly described as the First and the Last , the Alpha and the Omega etc. alluding to his mastery of the time dimension. I believe that he continually sees past, present and future before him constantly, making it impossible for him to miss something.

By the word of the LORD were the heavens made; and all the host of them by the breath of his mouth - Psalm 33:6

If God can breathe out an 18 billion Sun object that can hide light, I am quite sure that he could write what ever he wanted into the heavens... as well as die in the place of sinners, taking their punishment in their place, so they would not have to go to hell, unless they just wanted to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit