Invisible Things of Him... are Clearly Seen, Being Understood by the Things That are Made

by Perry 76 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

black hole with cross

An image of the core of the Whirlpool galaxy M51 (NGC 5149) taken by the Hubble Space Telescope.

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork. Psalms 19:1

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Why would Christ accept as his own personal symbol the thing that killed him?

Respectfully,
    Baba.

• Perry
    Perry

Why not? That event was his destiny....the reason that he was born. Seems like a good logo(s) to me.

And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things...and be rejected... and be killed - Mark 8: 31

• megs
    megs

So um, anyone have a bible verse refering to Mary on a piece of toast? Don't you think you might be reading into that a little bit?

• Perry
    Perry

Don't you think you might be reading into that a little bit?

Maybe. But here's another curiosity:

And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. - Col. 1:17 (Strongs "consist" - to set together; to constitute)

Apparently, Laminin is the "glue" that holds all things together in your body. Here's what is looks like:

lamanin2

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Since the Hubble telescope was around back in ancient times this is exactly what they saw too

I see a god in that image too in that constellation of stars

Thanks for finally proving that there is factual proof of God the creator.

• Number1Anarchist
    Number1Anarchist

This is third world logic!

Were you raised by wild coyotes in Texas?

Look at the shiney object wow it must be from the Gods!

Wow doesn't take much to convince you does it now?

• Perry
    Perry

Thanks for finally proving that there is factual proof of God the creator.

Why, thank you Homer.

BTW, I am still waiting for that factual evidence of the infinite complexity of the universe and life arising out of nothing. It did do that didn't it?

Just curiosities Anarchy. For me, it takes far more faith to believe in a self-creating universe than it does the alternative. I could never have that kind of faith just on my own.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

OMG...it's the Lord!

/hotlinked - hope it comes through

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

For me, it takes far more faith to believe in a self-creating universe than it does the alternative.

Your faith is weak my friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit