How do you best mend a broken heart?

by Newborn 83 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

So serious question for you newborn, willing to answer it?

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Can anyone help me explain a keys in a bowl party to newborn?

I do not fancy being banned from JWD.

mtsgrad

• Newborn
    Newborn

So serious question for you newborn, willing to answer it?

Try me!!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Can anyone help me explain a keys in a bowl party to newborn?

I do not fancy being banned from JWD.

Oh god! Maybe I don't want to hear this??

• lola28
    lola28

How long have you been seeing this person and why do you think it wont work out?

• Newborn
    Newborn

More serious involved since May/June. The Atlantic ocean is between us so we haven't seen each other so often, only 3 times. In the beginning he was very very in to me, if you know what I mean, but now it's much less. He works a lot though, building his carreer. He writes me and we talk sometimes on the phone but it's no longer as it used to be. I just feel I want more than he does for the moment. My girl friends tells me I have to go out and see other guys, to see that there are others, so I'm trying a little bit...but it's hard of course since my heart and thoughts are still very much with this man, far away...and like you wrote earlier it doesn't seem fair to the other guys does it?

I think it should be considered a crime for a man to write you beautiful poems and say and do all these nice things and then stop.

I know he cares for me a great deal and that he finds me very attractive etc etc but as for many guys I think he thinks it's just too complicated.

I'm still hoping he'll come and see me though...but you can't force someone to love you, can you?

But when it's right you'll do just anything to be with that person and I'd be prepared to move to where he is.

More questions?

• lola28
    lola28

Ah, I just realized that you are the same poster who asked about the text messgs, well here's my take on it, I'm sure this guy is busy but when you care about someone you always manage to make the time for them. My friend once told me that in every relationship there's one partner thats more invested than the other, I'm starting to think that's true.

I'm still hoping he'll come and see me though...but you can't force someone to love you, can you?

No, you can't and sometimes even love is not enough. Let's forget about him for a second, do you think it is fair to you to be with someone who is not in it 100%? What happens if you wait on him for a year or two only to realize that it's just not going to work out, and even worse what if due to this you miss out on someone who would be more than willing to give you 100%?

But when it's right you'll do just anything to be with that person and I'd be prepared to move to where he is.

Would he be willing to do the same for you? That's something only you can answer and I think that will give you all the answers you need.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I think it should be considered a crime for a man to write you beautiful poems and say and do all these nice things and then stop.

I don't know how physically intimate your relationship has been, but often once it reaches the complete level a man will lose interest. You have seen each other three times? Hmmmm. I really think it's time for you to find men in your immediate area to spend your valuable time with.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Time mends a broken heart.

I dont know of any shortcuts.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

FHN said

I don't know how physically intimate your relationship has been, but often once it reaches the complete level a man will lose interest. You have seen each other three times? Hmmmm. I really think it's time for you to find men in your immediate area to spend your valuable time with.

I'm free ( and I have been saving for 7 yrs!)

mtsgrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit