Booze.

S

• I quit!
    I quit!

Duct Tape

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear Lola, thx for your post

Ah, I just realized that you are the same poster who asked about the text messgs yes! it's me...(he's text me since), well here's my take on it, I'm sure this guy is busy but when you care about someone you always manage to make the time for them. agree My friend once told me that in every relationship there's one partner thats more invested than the other, I'm starting to think that's true. not sure

No, you can't and sometimes even love is not enough. Let's forget about him for a second, do you think it is fair to you to be with someone who is not in it 100%? NO What happens if you wait on him for a year or two only to realize that it's just not going to work out, and even worse what if due to this you miss out on someone who would be more than willing to give you 100%? True, I wouldn't want that of course.

Would he be willing to do the same for you? No, not now at least, I don't think so. You're right. I want someone who loves me just as much. I'm trying to move on and eventually I will...still kinda hopes though he'll miss me and starts chasing me again

Oh that damn love...

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dearest Snoozy,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have no words.

Thanks for sharing your story.

Love Newborn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit