How do you best mend a broken heart?

by Newborn 83 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm very sorry to hear this mts. I've been there. It's not until the last couple of years that I have found my way to happiness. I hope you can too.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear mtsgrad,

PLEASE don't give up. We LOVE you and are here for you

• Newborn
    Newborn

Ya gotta go out and flirt with the boys!

It's delecate balance, too much flirting results in scaring them off but not enough won't get their attention.

If you like a guy, make sure you touch him a lot. Touch his hand, his shoulder, arm, etc... When sitting down, just happen to sit next to him so you can scootch over close.

I truly appreciate your advice Elsewhere. Need ALL help I can get

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

beks and newborn (and countless others)

mtsgrad

• Newborn
    Newborn

Let's make it a big group hug

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Can't all the posters just throw their keys into a virtual bowl? It would solve more problems than it would create.

mtsgrad

• undercover
    undercover

LOL...You're gonna be okay mts...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    I truly appreciate your advice Elsewhere. Need ALL help I can get

Ya gotta get y'er Girl Game on!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Cmon undercover

You want my keys?

mtsgrad

• lola28
    lola28

First off, I agree with Elsewhere, I have a new rule effective January 2009, I now only date guys who live in LA and extra points are given to those who live within a 20 mile radius.

Second, I'm 100% sure the relationship you are in now wont last. How do I know this? Because it sounds like you are already looking for another one, save yourself and him some time and heartache and just make a clean break, before you do something that will hurt him.

Third, "Un clavo saca a otro clavo".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit