How do you best mend a broken heart?

by Newborn 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Newborn
    Newborn

No hon, because it's been almost 8 years since I ended my marriage. I can finally listen to all that music without crying.

Yeah I did it!!! (the box that is)

Sorry to hear abt your grieve but happy you can finally move on a little. Guess you really know the meaning of a broken heart.

Thanks for calling me hon

• beksbks
    beksbks

You know mtsgrad, you may want to take some time for a little introspection. Are you the best partner you can be?

• Newborn
    Newborn

All relationships suck. Leave now and find yourself a good book.

mtsgrad

I forgive you again (good for you I've been a good JW all my life - he he)

• Newborn
    Newborn
    heh heh, you're not stepping out on your long distance lover now are you...

No but I've my eyes opened...

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

beks

You know mtsgrad, you may want to take some time for a little introspection. Are you the best partner you can be?
    I have never claimed to be. Are you? mtsgrad

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

newborn

I forgive you again (good for you I've been a good JW all my life - he he)
    Thanks.

mtsgrad

• rebel8
    rebel8

Too much booze can cause the blues and boos.

• beksbks
    beksbks
    I have never claimed to be. Are you? mtsgrad

mts!!! I wasn't trying to insult you. You seem to be very unhappy in your relationship, rather bitter. If I read your posts correctly, you are in process of ending it. I was merely trying to say, that at a time when one finds themselves in transition, it's a wonderful opportunity to do some soul searching, and figure out what will make the future more fulfilling. PS, Am I? Nearly, I work on it every day. Love is lovelier the second time around, assuming you learned something the first.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Believe me Elsewhere, I'm workin on it,,,

Ya gotta go out and flirt with the boys!

It's delecate balance, too much flirting results in scaring them off but not enough won't get their attention.

If you like a guy, make sure you touch him a lot. Touch his hand, his shoulder, arm, etc... When sitting down, just happen to sit next to him so you can scootch over close.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

I know I shd PM this but who cares?

mts!!! I wasn't trying to insult you.
    I am sorry for being so abrupt. In the last 4 months I have been seriously thinking of killing myself. We all have bad days but mine has recently been umanagable. Sadly my only real communication is thru JWD. Scary eh?

You seem to be very unhappy in your relationship, rather bitter. If I read your posts correctly, you are in process of ending it.
    Got marriage cert in post yesterday and sent it to my solicitor. Could be free in a few months. Likely to be lose my home but I'll be happy.

I was merely trying to say, that at a time when one finds themselves in transition, it's a wonderful opportunity to do some soul searching, and figure out what will make the future more fulfilling.
    When my main thought is killing myself it is kinda hard to focus. I have only told the board inklngs of my sh*tty life.

PS, Am I? Nearly, I work on it every day. Love is lovelier the second time around, assuming you learned something the first.
    I am really glad for you. When others post how much they are or were in love it makes me glow.

Once again, sorry for being so short

mtsgrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit