Jesus Is Jehovah/Jehovah Is Jesus

by snowbird 328 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Podobear
  • watersprout
    watersprout

Tammy is one of my favorite christians ever, along with PSacramento and a few others

I hope i'm included in that sentance??

Is Jesus uncreated Creator, God Almighty, Yahweh in the flesh (one person with two natures), eternal, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, equal in every way with the Father or is He subordinate, created, inferior?

Simple answer.... NO! He is the son born to JAH of Armies and Sarah (spiritual realm)

Peace

• still thinking
    still thinking

who is Sarah?

• watersprout
    watersprout
    who is Sarah?

Sarah is the ''spiritual'' realm.

Peace

• still thinking
    still thinking

sorry watersprout....I'm confused...so did some googleing...is this the sort of thing you are referring to?

http://www.torah.org/learning/women/class15.html#

or this one maybe?

http://www.revelation-today.com/Ch12-Dra.htm

if not...what are you talking about?

• watersprout
    watersprout

ST I will have a look at those links when I get a minute... Should be doing jobs!

This is what I have been taught by my Lord...

The Father JAH of Armies gave forth His son Jaheshua with His blood/semen/life force and the spiritual realm ''sarah''... Not a literal fleshly woman. Likewise Adam was brought forth with JAH of Armies blood/semen/life force and the earthly realm ''Hagar''... Again not a literal woman.

Hence both are Sons of JAH of Armies as they were ''born'' from JAH of Armies blood/semen/breath/life force.

Peace

• designs
    designs

Is godrulz the return of Stephen in drag

The Videos are really really convincing

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear allelsefails...

you said: "He was appointed by God to a Superior position (after his ressurrection) and GIVEN the name above all other names (By God). This "promotion" allows him to fill many of the roles that ONLY Jehovah had before this time. (Savior/Lord)."

the thing is that Jesus Himself said: "And now, O Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with You BEFORE THE WORLD WAS." john 17:5...

the Father and Son TOGETHER glorify the ONE who is before all things...God...(see matthew 15:30-31 [isaiah 35:4-6])

love michelle

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

@allelsefails: So when Isaiah 9:6 calls the Messiah the ETERNAL Father, Isaiah was just kind of joking around about that, right?

Or how about Heb 13:8: "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today, and forever." Sounds pretty eternal to me.

How about Heb 7:3: "In being fatherless, motherless, without genealogy, having neither a beginning of days nor an end of life, but having been made like the Son of God, he remains a priest perpetually."

Nahhh, who am I kidding? Those scriptures don't sound like eternal anything.

• designs
    designs

Were the Christian's channeling Euclid's geometry theories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit