mtsgrad

Mary

You are the other woman!

mtsgrad

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

JWS

After reading every post yours has truly got me thinking twice

I think you might as well go ahead with it now. You've been announcing it in several posts here. Do you think this stuff is so secret? These posts are going to be around for a while.
    I have committed no crime in expression my ideas. And could not care less if I was found out.

Many rebound affairs aren't very healthy things. Sometimes you wind up using the other person who might be starting to get feelings for you and sympathy for your situation. This comment really hurt me. I would hate to think of myself just using another woman. My one/two/three night stand now feels so dirty. Whilst she is a consenting adult, there is a minute chance she wants a little more, unlikely but possible ( I am super attractive you see). She might get hurt.
    That scares me.

I do know you might be feeling like "Ha! You wouldn't give it to me, I went out and got it for myself". And if the divorce gets heated, you may get into an argument and throw out the affair to try to make her mad.
    Not a chance of that. I am far too measured for that. 7rs practice.

I really don't know your situation. Maybe legally you don't have anything to lose. I don't know if you ever answered whether you had children or not.
    7yrs of abstinence = no kids.

If she does find out, it gives her the satisfaction of knowing her divorce is legal in JW terms and allows her to remarry. Why give her that?
    She will not find out. I promise.

And then you can let her suffer. I'm sure there'll be some guy on her mind some day. But if she doesn't have evidence you've cheated, she won't be able to get too involved. If it's feasible, move to a different town and disappear. Best would be to not even let her know you remarry if you ever do.
    Vengeance. I had not even thought of that. Sounds so sweet. This thread and post has been really helpful

mtsgrad

• lola28
    lola28

Ooooooooooh well, will you marry me? I mean could I get to stay home and do nothing all day? Is there any medical issue that might explain your wives behavior? How long has she been like this and why did you allow it to happen for so long?

And while I'm at it, someone mentioned that the other woman might be hurt and they are right, some women can seperate sex from well, love, make sure this person knows exactly what to expect so that there are no misunderstandings.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

My new friend Lola

Thanks for the marriage offer. Sadly I intend to catch up on lots of other thins before getting smitten again!

Ooooooooooh well, will you marry me? I mean could I get to stay home and do nothing all day?
    In marriage 2 I would slap you everyday at 6am to get you to work. Sorry hun.

Is there any medical issue that might explain your wives behavior? How long has she been like this and why did you allow it to happen for so long?
    No medical issues. When my wife finda something to take her fancy she can be active for 15hrs a day for weeks on end. She has been like this for yrs. Because I am an idiot.

And while I'm at it, someone mentioned that the other woman might be hurt and they are right, some women can seperate sex from well, love, make sure this person knows exactly what to expect so that there are no misunderstandings.
    I suppose it is a hello I would like relations but no committment. I think my chances are dimishing by the second. Wish I had posted after the event now.

Mtsgrad

• lola28
    lola28
    In marriage 2 I would slap you everyday at 6am to get you to work. Sorry hun.

Well, now that really wouldn’t be a problem I already work from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, I actually think I’d die of boredom being at home all day every day *shudders*, and I’d simply be marrying you because I assume you have a lovely accent correct? What can I say; I’m a sucker for men with accents.

Really tho, just wait for a bit longer, while you are still legally and morally attached to someone it is best to be the “bigger” person and not do something that you would someday regret.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Lola28

You have me laughing.

Well, now that really wouldn’t be a problem I already work from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm, I actually think I’d die of boredom being at home all day every day *shudders*, and I’d simply be marrying you because I assume you have a lovely accent correct? What can I say; I’m a sucker for men with accents. I earn my living from my voice.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really tho, just wait for a bit longer, while you are still legally and morally attached to someone it is best to be the “bigger” person and not do something that you would someday regret.
    I do not feel I am morally attached. Some posters have told me 7 days is too long to wait.

mtsgrad

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

For your own self respect, now and in the future.

W

Ditto. You can't take something like this back. Once it's done: it's done. And like it or not, it will be baggage to carry. Not to mention all the other risks of a one night stand. The biggest risk is a baby running around, that looks just like you, wondering who its father is, unbeknownst to you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Do you like the idea of being an opportunist? Think you'll feel good about it later? Go to Amsterdam and purchase time with a red light girl if you must stick it to someone you don't care about.

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

This thread is no longer working for me. I was hoping it would legitimise my future actions. Now al I can think about is the feelings of my potential one night stand.

if she consents does that make it all ok?

a confused mtsgrad

• lola28
    lola28
    Do you like the idea of being an opportunist? Think you'll feel good about it later? Go to Amsterdam and purchase time with a red light girl if you must stick it to someone you don't care about.

That's a bit harsh, while I don't at all agree with what he's thinking of doing lots of people do it, they go to a bar and meet someone and take them home, it happens all too often, or they simply play house with someone and never marry them, it's rather silly, it's like hey if the person is good enough to f*ck he/she should be good enough to marry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit