i got a "G" on my #4 tonite!

by bonnzo 76 Replies latest jw friends

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Kinjiro: Sorry gotta say it : Simply PATHETIC... seems you do not have the 'cojones' to stand up to what you really believe... what are you afraid of?

What the hell is wrong with you? Seems like you've not left the JW judging behind have you?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

hey salty, if you are at a loss for words, then just shut up! post on another topic. hows your relationship with your jw family, friends? mine is ok, i get to spend time with the ONLY person left in my immediate family, my 72 year old, regular pioneer mother and hope to do so 'til she dies(i hope is no time soon). so i do what i gotta do. sorry if i don't have the "cojones" to alienate my family, one day perhaps, i'll grow enough to be just like you! a prick! tyrone...your ignorance is shining thru bright and clear. This is the directly copied words of Bonnzo. Why is my name here? Can you read? You chill out. What are you drinkin? If I understand this correctly I'm being called ignorant. Do I not have the right to respond? I am giving him the opportunity, and now you, to explain my ignorance to me. That's correct, I don't care, so I chose to respond in a neutral non combative manner, regardless of the provocative manner in which he posted his opening statement.

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO!!....bonnzo has a three page thread!!!......and on a g on a number four talk....just LMAO......folks are goin back to the first page still!...and you are right UnConfused.....the judgemental mentality infused into dubs...esp from birth.....are hard to shake.........oompa

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That's funny. Isn't that what you guys are doing with me and Kinjiro?

• oompa
    oompa

no Ty...pointing out judgemental comments is far different from saying them imo..........oomps

but even oomps does it at times....i hate it

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

OOmpa. I understand that this guy may be doin some good,but he wrote his opening statement in an I don't care whether you like it or not,and in your face, I hope you think I'm bad. That gets jus gets under my skin, so I chose to use humour and keep my thoughts to myself.

He's proud he got a G. Proud that he did a good job dissing us? Proud that he can do that and come here with no shame. He said he finds it funny. Then turn around and call me ignorant.

Perhaps he means well, and I understand he may have problems with leavin. It doesn't even matter that he did that in the scheme of things cuz most people sleep through the talks anyways.

But don't be provocative, and then when someone acts neutrally, call them ignorant. The Avatar name Bonnzo is a clown name,so I thought I would joke about it, rather than get riled.

People have to make judgements based on what they see. All I see is a guy that needs ego gratification whether it comes from the witnesses or us. At least that is how he presented himself to me.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

He was clearly being facetious in his initial post. Most people are just trying to get by when they have family stuck in the cult.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That's it Unconfused. I was not judging his situation, but only his callous approach to the subject for which their might be sensitivies on this board.

It's a bit like entrapment. I chose not to bite. He purposely sets it up to get you riled, and then if you do, he condemns you. All this is designed to evoke the right response out of us, and feed his ever burgeoning ego.

I'm just not gonna play that game. My sympathies for his family situation though. The issue here is not with his activities, but his insensitivty to others, twisted sense of humour, and congradulating himself at the same time. So far the people on this board have chosen to look the other way. They didn't bite either, really but I put my foot down on the ego massage, till there's an attitude adjustment.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    this is my first 2 page thread! lets keep it going! i need an ego boost!

Thats probably because you lie to everyone that supposedly means anything to you.

This isnt heroic. Its schmuckery.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I just tried to look up 2 Peter in my bible and realized I can't remember the order of the books! yeah!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit