i got a "G" on my #4 tonite!

by bonnzo 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

"This isnt heroic. Its schmuckery."

Strawberry or grape?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

From what I've heard priest, the way it tastes depends mostly on your diet.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Ok. Beer then.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

its amazing that people that dont even know my name or where im from can make such judgemental comments. thats for ip_sec and tyrone whoever. you guys may not be dubs anymore, but you sure do act like them. the whole thread was a joke. so are some of the people on this board.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

by the way, bonnzo has nothing to do with clowns....i like led zeppelin and added the xtra "n" to make it long enough to be a password on a particular computer program and kept using it. damn, you sure are smart, tyrone!

• oompa
    oompa

if i did not know better....and maybe i don't....but i have seen more bitterness, judgementalism, and even hate........on this stupid/simple/funny "gotta g" thread than any i have seen here on my two years or so...and ya...i was on as another before oompa.........but geeze......some of these responses to someone who is ON THE RIGHT SIDE.......is just sad...............oompa

• iloowy
    iloowy

As StillX... has said there are no more "G" or "W" nor even "I" (improved) in the TMS.

There haven't been letters on performance for years now. Something's not right.

You either get to go to the next point or repeat this counsel point. Period.

Maybe the School O. might have said "good job" but nowadays nobody gets a "G" on their counsel page inside the "be" book.

With regards.

ILOOWY

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen
    if i did not know better....and maybe i don't....but i have seen more bitterness, judgementalism, and even hate........on this stupid/simple/funny "gotta g" thread than any i have seen here on my two years or so...and ya...i was on as another before oompa.........but geeze......some of these responses to someone who is ON THE RIGHT SIDE.......is just sad...............oompa I know Ommpa. Thanks for your support man. Have you ever seen a guy like that Bonnzo. He's doin it just for ego gratification. No respect. I'm glad you read the whole thread man. He wants us to beleive now that it was all a joke! LOL Then we can pump sunshine up his ass again.
  • bonnzo
    bonnzo

tyrone, thnx for your response. i love you.....by the way, i played golf with oompa today, if you think he is on your side you are really stupid, but i knew that already. next time you see a thread started by bonnzo just do something else with your time other than reply. i dont need your input, nor do i want it.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I used to conduct the school and didn't know that the G,W,I was done away with. Somehow I'm glad to know that as giving out W's and I's were not easy and yet you wanted to actually help people improve.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit