i got a "G" on my #4 tonite!

by bonnzo 76 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Thats great hehehe....the good news is you are INSULATED against all the BS you are required to spew and on top of it to get a G is a GIANT Sarah Palin WINK in the general direction of Jehoba. Little did the Dubbs and Dubbettes know that an evile apostobate lurked in their midst and was in fact "teaching their children". There is some gratification in knowing you were successfully implanted.

I understand you have to do what you have to do to keep the heat off of you. It would be interesting though to see how far you could push that envelope. You might have to sacrifice a G for it. lol

• snowbird
    snowbird

This reminds me of abolitionists who worked right from within slaveholding familiies to free slaves.

Interesting stuff.

Sylvia

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I know this is kinda off topic, but since we are talking,

Last night my 6yr old granddaugther spent the night. At 10:30pm she woke me up to say, her loose tooth came out. I said, "that's nice honey, I'll look at it in the morning." This morning she came in and said, "The tooth fairy didn't pick my tooth up last night." I had to do some fast talking about it being late and all and she's probably on the list for a tooth pick up for tonight.

lisa

• sacolton
    sacolton

What's the going rate for childrens teeth these days?

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

Don't let the bastards get you down! You do what you need to do to make you happy. Hell with them. I see a bunch of A holes telling you what a bad person you are for doing what you want to do, well... Hell with them too! It's just a joke of a religion, like all made up bullshit religions!

If you want to screw with them go ahead they deserve NOTHING but derision and contempt from any of us.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I go to the bank and get shiny 'gold' one dollar coins she gets $10 if I'm flush $5 if I'm broke... Been a lot of $5 teeth lately!

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

hey salty, if you are at a loss for words, then just shut up! post on another topic. hows your relationship with your jw family, friends? mine is ok, i get to spend time with the ONLY person left in my immediate family, my 72 year old, regular pioneer mother and hope to do so 'til she dies(i hope is no time soon). so i do what i gotta do. sorry if i don't have the "cojones" to alienate my family, one day perhaps, i'll grow enough to be just like you! a prick! tyrone...your ignorance is shining thru bright and clear.

• sacolton
    sacolton

My relationship with my JW family is stable. I made no secret on my feelings about the Watchtower organization. Don't misunderstand what I'm saying about your talk ... I'm not saying what you did was bad or anything - I'm just hoping that faders will utilize their secret double-agent personalities when the opportunity arises to plant seeds into the minds of the congregation to get them curious or thinking about their own doctrines. Take a deep breath and calm down. I think you took the reply the wrong way.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    What's the going rate for childrens teeth these days?

They get a crisp $2.00 bill. That proves it came from the tooth fairy, 'cause who else carries around a $2.00 bill.

I go to the bank and get shiny 'gold' one dollar coins she gets $10 if I'm flush $5 if I'm broke... Been a lot of $5 teeth lately!

Tooth Fairy pays well down south. lisa

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

glad ya got a G... I am sorta glad a few folks hang in there... we get "spies" while some folks take one for the team.

Who knows?..maybe you will take a few with ya when your final exit happens...

Hill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit