i got a "G" on my #4 tonite!

by bonnzo 76 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am working on a deep point. Have not had a "G" for ages.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

these days of course you are just put onto the next point. You don't get W or I or G

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

gues it's easy saying the opposite of what you really believe hmm? :) JWs think everything is a tool of satan!

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

stilla.....i know, just got "signed off" to the next point..whatever that is. i just miss the ol' W I G of the counsel slip!....i never got an I (for improved). it was a G or a W. not to brag, but the W's were rare for me. But, if i coulda, i'd got a G. so quit spoiling my fun!

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

this is my first 2 page thread! lets keep it going! i need an ego boost!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Bttt to keep this thread moving.

Sylvia

• Olin Moyles Ghost
    Olin Moyles Ghost

Congrats on the "G", dude! Brings back memories for me. Man, I used to OWN the ministry school. I started when I was 5 years old and NEVER got a "W" for over 20 years...until one day a friend of mine became school overseer and gave me a "W" just because he could. He actually told me after the meeting that if anybody else in the hall had given my talk, he wouldn't have given them a "W." But he knew that I had never gotten one before and he just thought it would be good for me. We had a good laugh, but I was sort of pissed that my streak had ended.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

" Tyrone.... your ignorance is shining through bright and clear."

Sure I'll keep this goin. but I don't know about your ego. You sure don't seem to have much of a sense of humour, for a guy who calls himself Bonnzo.

You think it's funny that you can condemn us out of one side of your mouth, and then join the club here. I'm sorry, I just don't know what's so funny about that. Please do tell.

Frankly I don't care about your escapades one way or the other, so lighten up

• oompa
    oompa
    Tyrone van man: " Tyrone.... your ignorance is shining through bright and clear."

Damm thanks for nuthin ty...you made me read this damm thread like five times lookin for bonnzo to say this to you!...he did not!....he said it to salty...which i believe is saclo!....wtf are you drinkin man?...did you not see them kiss and make up?...

and you: Frankly I don't care about your escapades one way or the other, so lighten up

Damm this pisses me off and i will not post the other judgemental drivel you posted...but if you frankly dont care....you say you dont care...but then say "do tell"?....geeze this is nuts........then dont post and dont make suggestions!.......damm............oompa

• oompa
    oompa

Thanks sylvia!........lol........oomps

just had to keep bonnzos first 2-page thread goin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit