i got a "G" on my #4 tonite!

by bonnzo 76 Replies latest jw friends

• uwishufish
    uwishufish

Peter is another name for Dick.

• oompa
    oompa
    Tyrone: All this is designed to evoke the right response out of us, and feed his ever burgeoning ego.

LMAO!!...Tyrone...i can not for the life of me see where you know Bonnzo well enough to think he has an "ever burgeoning ego!".........did you get that from this thread?......or are you a Bonnzo groupie and have memorized all his prior posts......trust me......I have known Bonnzo for 30 years!......no burgeoning ego!.....really...just not there....just good normal ego

Tyrone:

if i did not know better....and maybe i don't....but i have seen more bitterness, judgementalism, and even hate........on this stupid/simple/funny "gotta g" thread than any i have seen here on my two years or so...and ya...i was on as another before oompa.........but geeze......some of these responses to someone who is ON THE RIGHT SIDE.......is just sad...............oompa I know Ommpa. Thanks for your support man. Have you ever seen a guy like that Bonnzo. He's doin it just for ego gratification. No respect. I'm glad you read the whole thread man. He wants us to believe now that it was all a joke! LOL Then we can pump sunshine up his ass again.

"thanks for your support????....YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING OR DRUNK!......i dont like to use names or labels....so i will just ask a question....ARE YOU NUTS?....PLEASE show may were i have given you ANY support?....bonnzo and oompa played golf sunday and i gave him a Christmas present!!!!!!!........This is just frikkin UNBELIEVABLE!!!....now "just doin it for ego gratification"????.......damm that is so judgemental i could puke...on you!....you just have NO IDEA of what a REAL FUN...non egotistical guy this is!!!!...other here know that too IP_SEC.if anything.....bonnzo HATED to give another talk.....did it for loving his mom...so he tried to make light of it?...so shoot him...oh no....i see it now.... you just want to pump his ass???...lol....(sorry Bonnzo).......but you might like that Bonz...it may inflate your ego!..........................oompa

so who on this thread has made bonnzo want to continue on JWD?...who here has made him want to express painful things about his slow exit?..

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Oompa, I am not adressing his other threads. I am dealing with the issues you are avoiding. Please don't make me repeat the issues. I knew by adressing the thread which you wrote neutrally, would force you to take sides. I understand he's your freind. It's good you support your bud. That's ok!

Perhaps this was a contrived attempt at humour, but by the facetious manner, in which the opening was written, I would have to say, "for your laughs", not ours. Rub our noses in 2cd Peter, Pat yourself on the head with your G and then come here askin for a shoe shine, while degrading folks who don't like your approach. This stinks of witness arrogance and as I said before, a twisted sense of humour.

I could have ended this a long time ago, if Bonnzo would quit callin me stupid, but we're dealing with a man who has an out of control ego.

He's probably too proud, to even thank me, for giving him his longest thread. This is just a reality check for you dude. You don't have to thank me. I understand.

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

tyrone.....thanx. apparantly your insight into my own psyche is far beyond what i can comprehend...i'm in awe...i may start worshipping you. hope you don't mind. perhaps you could instruct me on how to do so. i wouldn't want to fall short of your lofty standards.

your humble servant,

bonnzo, the clown

p.s.....i have another talk(which i don't really want) next week. any pointers? i really don't care if i get a "g" or not. i just want your approval, the hell with the school overseer.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Now that's funny!

• Quotes
    Quotes

For some reason, this situation reminds me of Poe's Law:

http://rationalwiki.com/wiki/Poe's_Law

~Q

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

That's a fascinating quote Quotes.

Are you suggesting that this was a contrived parody, that I failed to see the humour of, for lack of smileys, in which case I fell into the trap of Poes Law which states the humour failed, "because making a parody of fundamentalism in iteslf, is equally ridiculous and indistinguishable.

Yikes Bonnzo needs a new agent in his humour department. Oompa, your fired!

• oompa
    oompa

Bonnzo lives in redneck bassakwards town!...so they are prob still giving g's there!

Tyrone: if Bonnzo would quit callin me stupid, but we're dealing with a man who has an out of control ego.

Bonnzo...you can stop calling him and idiot....we have figured it out for ourselves.....I TOLD HIM i have known you for 30 years....and that you do not have a big ego...just normal healthy ego...yet here it is again????.......he also thought i had somehow sided with his position???...still cant figure that one out.......

So just in case Tyrone is a heart reading son of God....i am going to start worshiping him too bonnzo!........our crosses with be a capital T..............oompa

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Look at all the vile puking hatred , you've spewed on this thread Oompa. I'm at a loss for all the profanity. A sick clown and his agent, washed up. You'll never work in this town again, kiddo.

I have to be careful with you and Bonnzo. You're a tricky act. I must not allow myself to fall into any ego traps. In fact, do you guys need your feet washed or anything?

Incidently, Since you wrote the peice about "the hatred on this thread, neutrally, and didn't state who it was directed to. You assumed that everyone understood, who's side you were on. By my taking it, to mean, my side, it forced you to show your alliance, more clearly.

Oompa, Have you received a pink peice of paper, in the mail, from Bonnzo?

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

My feet are dirty....just kidding, but this COULD get me to 5 pages! my ego is HUGE :) come on tyrone, post something else......please?!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit