Six Screens comments on controversial conference call

by kool aid man06 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• minimus
    minimus

This Gill is

• Gill
    Gill

Attack me! I'm made of tough stuff.

As for Franz and the ouija board. ......google it!

Some people don't appreciate straight shooting and prefer convoluted reasonings. I no longer have time for that. Life is too short.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm listening to the conference call now. Automatic writing? Who knows?

I find most of it hard to believe. She never mentions Ray Franz being a part of these rituals with the governing body. Just an observation.

• johnnyc
    johnnyc

This is just the sort of thing I was referring to in my other posts - going way over the edge leads to discredit of a cause. As some have pointed out, there are way too many holes in this girls statements - not to mention the contradictory elements. For instance, why would a demon want to help keep clean the congregation by exposing a man who smoked leading to him being disfellowshipped???

What probably happened is that this girl had a mental problem as a child where she claimed to get inspiration from demons, and the elders and others at bethel were trying to help her - and in the process asked what sort of things she thought the demon was saying. She then has twisted it in her mind that they were asking her what the demon was saying so they could learn. Really they were there asking so they could see how crazy she was and if something could be done. They may have even thought that she perhaps was possessed, and they tried performing some sort of exorcism (which is a process not talked a lot about at the WT) using Holy Spirit - which just flamed her fantasies about rituals occurring even further.

Johnny

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Some nutjob posted a video response on one of my videos saying that the Watchtower was based on some statue of Artemis of the Ephesians. The photo shows watchtowers coming out of her head and this is supposed to be the inspiration for the Watchtower Society. The guy with the Youtube page blocked me when I exposed how silly it was. It is apparent that some will reach beyond reason in their rabid hatred for the Watchtower. Doesn't help. Reasonable people see through it. W.Once

• abbagail
    abbagail

I thought I've read numerous times that J. F. Rutherfraud got the info for his books, etc. from angels... (???)

• Word
    Word

Isn't it so that all jehovahs witness converts have previous experiences in spiritualism ?

• VM44
    VM44
    J. F. Rutherfraud got the info for his books, etc. from angels

Yes, Judge Rutherford stated that in these days the Holy Spirit was replaced with Angels as the means of communication.

The information was conveyed from Jehovah to essentially Judge Rutherford who then wrote down the material in his books and Watchtower articles.

Just how this was accomplished was "not important" (Rutherford actually wrote that!)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

No, coolaidman, I do not agree that the JWs are a "destructive cult," like say, David Koresh, Jim Jones, or Heaven's Gate. I do, however, believe they are an unhealthy insular religion with some cult-like facets.

I completely disagree with the approach you are taking by hosting a forum that is open to outrageous, maniacal claims, just because they purport to "expose" the Watchtower Society. It's called SENSATIONALISM.

There are plenty of factual, legitimate grievances against the Society that we can use for our cause, without crossing over into the realm of CRACKPOT CONSPIRACIES THAT UNDERMINE OUR EFFORTS to fight the Watchtower. These grievances are encapsulated in the matters Barbara Anderson has advertised, the very actions of the Society that are open for all to see, the doctrines they teach in their own publications, and also the real experiences of average Jehovah's Witnesses who do not exhibit signs of borderline personality disorder, schizophrenia, paranoia, or other mentally unstable behaviors.

• Word
    Word

They do it because they want to know the future. What year and that kind of things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit