Six Screens comments on controversial conference call

by kool aid man06 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Jeremy C
    Jeremy C

kool aid man06 wrote:

All reading this post have hopefully come to understand the Watchtower organization is very dark, and evil.

I believe this is a stretch. I will agree that the Watchtower leaders are delusional and intellectually dishonest, but I do not see any Satanic elements within the organization. I tend to believe and trust the people who know what they are talking about: people like Ray Franz. He should know, having actually served on the Governing Body. He has never described the organization as "dark" or "evil", and has never even suggested any Satanic elements. However, he does admit that the leadership is "captivated by a concept" and that their own indoctrination have deluded them into holding fantastical ideas.

kool aid man06 continued:

The Six Screens Conference Call has a variety of subjects and guests. We make an attempt to gather information, examine it, and let the listeners draw their own conclusions.

This mission statement reminds me of a relatively well known radio show called "Coast to Coast" that broadcasts out of St. Louis. It features stories about remote viewing, how the government performed autopsies on aliens, bigfoot, prophecies found in the pyramids, and how alien-human hybrids are living among us. They also claim to "let the listeners draw their own conclusions". Very well. I have concluded that their radio show is childish bullshit. And, as many doubting JWs venture to investigate a website such as six screens, they will also draw similar conclusions. I don't blame them.

Doubting JWs are looking for legitimate and rational answers to the Watchtower's doctrinal flip-flops, blood policies, false predictions, and the authoritarian atmosphere within the org. When they see these wild and fantastical Stephen King type stories, they only conclude that "apostates" have either lost their minds, or they deliberately fabricate stories to mislead people.

The Watchtower has published enough silliness for us to discuss at great length. We do not need to go out on these elaborate "easter egg hunts". Leave that to our resident nut job JCanon.

• Word
    Word

In the Ravyn Guiliani interview on the Six Screens conference she says she is the girl in this picture from the "You Can Live Forever in a Paradise on Earth" book - Stern frontpage 1961

alt

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

There was a case in the U.S where a young woman accused her family of being Satanists and using her in ritual abuse...this was later found to be not true, the girl had a mental condition that caused her to vividly believe this really happened...her perents were released.

• joebin
    joebin

Word wrote: "In the Ravyn Guiliani interview on the Six Screens conference she says she is the girl in this picture from the "You Can Live Forever in a Paradise on Earth" book - Stern frontpage 1961"

So is she the girl in the Stern frontpage picture, or does she claim to be the model used for the WT drawing, which would be incorrect since the drawing obviously is copied from the magazine.

just asking

edited: I can't stand trying to post stuff with firefox i never can get it right. edited four times to get the spacing. bs

• Word
    Word

There are three girls, maby she's one of them ?

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

it'd be interesting if this was true. homophobes usully have repressed homosexual feelings, the dubs bash catholics but many are converted catholics. so why not think that a grpup against "satan" would worship that entity in secret?

not that i believe that satan n god exist, but witnesses fear him and appear to have no faith in the "true god" who would potect them. so they must venerate him in some way. russell wasinto occult crap like astrology n pyramidology. is forms of channelling any diffrent?

• watson
    watson

Jeremy C, I really appreciate your posts.

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

wasanelder, you supporting the wtbs? since when is watchtower hated bad?

btw, with a name like ravyn, it sounds like a wiccan name. perchance she did this of her own free will? :)

• mary stewart
    mary stewart

hey word! cool pic! wonder if Stern was credited for the pic or it they plagiurised it?

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

I believe that Ravyn said she is not the girl in the front of the picture in the "live Forever" book but The girl in the back with the black straight hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit