Six Screens comments on controversial conference call

by kool aid man06 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Gill
    Gill

Slimboyfat - Interesting symbology there what with frogs being GREEN!

• willyloman
    willyloman

If your response to this sixscreens "interview" is anything short of a very loud and annoying alarm on your BS detector, you need help. In both politics and religion, crackpots abound.

• loosie
    loosie

I don't find automatic writing that much of a stretch. Remember how the NWT bible was translated with help of a spirtualist? Then the WT said well a truth spoken by satan is still a truth.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Remember how the NWT bible was translated with help of a spirtualist?

No I don't remember that. Gonna fill me in.

• isaacaustin
  • isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

No, not the NWT. Grebers translation was translated with the help of the spirit realm- his translation was used by the WT to support their John 1;1 translation.

• Gill
    Gill

What about Freddie Franz and his notorious dabbling on the ouija board?

What about the WT's continued obsession with numerology and their past prediction of end times and 'signs'?

• loosie
  • John Doe
    John Doe

Once gullible, always gullible.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Gill, I knew you were being a wise-arse to Min! But I don't think Min was really saying what you're implying. Revealing hidden, negative facts is one thing, simply acting like a quack is quite another.

And the Freddie and the Ouija board story is totally new to me. Care to expand with some facts, or just keep shooting from the hip here to see if maybe you actually hit on target for once?

It's throwing out stuff like that, or the "NWT was translated using spiritism" nonsense, that is counter-productive. It's these sort of quasi-truths or outright falsehoods that give JWs the ammo to just label all anti-WTS info as lies. I think that's also the point Min was getting at.

S4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit