Six Screens comments on controversial conference call

by kool aid man06 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• justhuman
    justhuman

I have listened to all the conference and I must say it was very interesting. I don't think that she was faked. Besides it is not a suprise since the WT is involved with Occult ever since they started with their founder Russell.

Why should we feel suprised about her claims. We have pyramidology, numerology, widja boards, occult books like Angels and Women. WT turns to a spirit medium Greber to support their "theological" dogma at John 1:1 they even quoted from Francis Hitching, heavily involved in the occult, and based an entire book -Evolution on his writting the Neck of the Giraffe.

Personally I'm not supprised of her story. She was so accurate and detailed of what she has been through. I knew personally (although I was a child) and I recall some of the GB members. Knorr, Franz, Gangas. In her story we don't have Ray Franz and that is a very importand point. Ray was not among the elite members of the GB and this is makes sense because he does not have similar story. I'm only kind of suprised due to the fact that Ray does not mention any occult activities of the high ranking members of the WT in his book. So either there is no such a thing, or Ray was unaware of what was happening to the rest members of the GB. I believe it was the second since we all know the story of Ray and how he was treated by the rest of the members when he tried to tell them about the faulty chronology of 607.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

To listen to the call hit this link http://sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/conferencecall.html Go to Nov 22 and click it on.

• minimus
    minimus

What Happened to Kool Aid Man??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit