Russell Not a Mason!

by johnnyc 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Icke et al may be weirdos but then again it's hard to believe that Russell was not a free mason. He lies in a cemetery that is adjacent to a large masonic temple and there is no fence separating the two. He had ordered (before dying) a pyramid with masonic symbols placed near his grave.

Even if he was not a mason he was surely intimately associated with them and serving their goals. Though on balance I believe he was a mason and even one of high rank. He was very obviously promoting Jewish interests and to the point that the Jews considered him a respected ally.

Springmeier (though he occasionally says some weird things) uncovered some interesting facts about the WTS's connections with the Judeo-masons. He believes the WTS was/is their creation they funded it into existence and helped it along to promote their interests and to this day they secretly control and direct it in its anti christian agenda and behaviour. And that they take the enormous profits it makes each year.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

One point to remember is the Freemasons are made up of people of all religious faiths it is not a religion in itself.

I think he had indirect contact with this group in way or another, it been noted that he used their halls at times to give talks.

How much was he involved with this organization is still unclear, although there was a document that was on the net somewhere stating that he was listed as a 33' degree member.

One thing for certain he was a a freewheeling opportunist that was out to notarize himself in the public as a spiritually inspired messenger.

I wonder this occurred to him before he started to publish his own books or during Wink Wink

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you want to credibly debunk Mr. Icke post the book page and paragraph at least I am posting according to scholastic standards.

You can say and think what you want, I have read a lot about what is going on in this world and Mr. Icke is closer to the truth than most things I have read.

I read a book a week.

I guess anybody can publish and print anything.

So nothing is relibale.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

You can say and think what you want, I have read a lot about what is going on in this world and Mr. Icke is closer to the truth than most things I have read.

Yes, I agree. Perhaps you will notice some WT techniques in what he is talking about here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKLIP2nHulA&feature=related

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Guess who "GIVES" us Human Rights?

Image:Declaration of Human Rights.jpg

Representation: Declaration of Human Rights 1789

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Declaration_of_Human_Rights.jpg

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

There are lots of ways to waste one's time:

* arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin

* seeking out the extraterrestrial "Deros" who supposedly live inside Mt. Shasta

* performing "scholarly research" to prove that the planet Earth is hollow

* arguing that the world is flat

...and so on.

CT Russell's "membership" in the Masons is, in my opinion, another such waste of time. The Masons themselves publish the fact that CTR was not a member of their society, and this is ignored because a Masonic Temple was built across the street from CTR's grave some 50+ years after CTR died. There are some Olympian leaps of insight involved here! Is there a gas station near his grave? Maybe CTR planned the exxon valdez disaster too!

All you have to do is play the record backwards, man! It's all in there! How much more proof do you need?

Sure, Icke and Springmeier are the REAL "men of insight." The world is inverted!

Check out the "Modern Humans" courses written (so it is said) by A. B. Glaser that were promoted by Al Fry before his death. You'll probably find lots of good ways to spend your time. Then you can delve into the teachings of Herbert W. Armstrong, if that's not too pedestrian for you.

A discerning nose can tell a truffle from a lump of dung. Truth is congruent with objective reality.

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Is it possible that Russell just associated with people who were Masons and who were predominantly Christian perhaps out of a common fascination at being diferent and in charge of their own beliefs rather than having the parish clergy telling them what to do?

Being who he was he perhaps decided not to be a member but just associate and discuss things with the Masons ,but with his agenda being that he wanted to start his own religion ,his ego would not permit him to answer to an authority above his own that he was creating?

• cameo-d
  • Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Today, I went into an antique store and found a dictionary called the Golden Dawn with many of the same symbols and why of thinking. Ancient Rites! Triangle with an eye!

Nathan

There is no such thing as a waste of time when you find WTBTS with symbols on them. Let's not forget to mention some WT with their weird explanation about Solomon's temple at the end of some study article that had nothing to do with the temple. It's like finding a little secret insight! and stuff that makes you gasp.

Symbols links Russell with dabbling into ancient false gods that Daniel refused to bow down and worship, yet WTBTS covers up these little facts.

It makes me mad and sick! so a little argument does us all some good. We become more aware and it makes us think about secret societies and the things they have in common. They were not all just clean innocent scientist hiding away doing some research during the reformation. Above all it makes us all look and read the WT differently.

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

Today, I went into an antique store and found a dictionary called the Golden Dawn with many of the same symbols and why of thinking. Ancient Rites! Triangle with an eye!

Nathan

There is no such thing as a waste of time when you find WTBTS with symbols on them. Let's not forget to mention some WT with their weird explanation about Solomon's temple at the end of some study article that had nothing to do with the temple. It's like finding a little secret insight! and stuff that makes you gasp.

Symbols links Russell with dabbling into ancient false gods that Daniel refused to bow down and worship, yet WTBTS covers up these little facts.

It makes me mad and sick! so a little argument does us all some good. We become more aware and it makes us think about secret societies and the things they have in common. They were not all just clean innocent scientist hiding away doing some research during the reformation. Above all it makes us all look and read the WT differently.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit