• snowbird
    snowbird

I am so sorry to read this.

I am praying for you and your wife.

Peace and love.

Sylvia

• Mary
    Mary

I am so sorry to hear this about Mrs. Chickennest......I haven't had that type of cancer, but I'm a cancer survivor and I will say a prayer for both of you.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

So very sorry to hear this....Mayo is an amazing clinic, my thoughts are with you and your family

• cognac
    cognac

I'm so sorry...

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I am so sorry for you and your wife. She is in for a battle royale. So stay strong for her, which I know you will.

momz

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Sorry to hear such news. Thoughts and prayers are with you both. God bless you both.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Chickennest family, I thought about it long and hard before deciding to come on here and comment, simply because I do not know what to say, I have never had to deal with that kind of illness. My prayers are with your family, I wish some sort of peace to settle on your hearts. Go for the treatments, wife needs to get as much healthy foods into her system, as much positive energy as possible. Xx

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

So sorry to hear it.

• wings
    wings

so very sorry.....

wings

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

Thank you all very much for your kind words and thoughts. Yes, Mouthy please carry on, we appreciate any all prayers. Thanks Hortensia. I will let you know the outcome. Everyone, I am so appreciative of all the suggestions and help.

We are at the Mayo Clinic now. Mrs. C is in the Hospital for pain control. Will know more tomorrow how we are going to proceed.

Her JW family is a PIA.

I'll check back in later.

Chickennest

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit