Mrs.Chickennest has cancer

by Thechickennest 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Thanks for letting us know your situation.

Please, never...... ever...... give up.

I pray that your/her families give you both the support that you need.

Regards

Chris

• Mandette
    Mandette

((((((((Mr and Mrs Chickennest)))))))

My thoughts are with you! Mayo Clinic is AWESOME!!!!!! They do very good work!!!! Please research all you can. That will help you both to make informed decisions. Medical technology is wonderful these days and the medical field is making progress all the time.

take care....hang in there....

Mandette

• Quandry
    Quandry

From the bottom of my heart I am so very sorry your family has to go through this trying time. How wonderful for her that she has you!!!

You said: Her JW mother sent her a card. First contact in twelve years.

I hope that works out to be a comfort for her. Love from family and friends will help at this time. So will backrubs, soothing music, new snuggly slippers, and comedy movies.

Please keep us updated.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I am so sorry.

All my hopes and all my prayers.

Chris

• poppers
    poppers

Such sad news - I wish nothing but the best for both of you.

• mrsjones5
  • mouthy
    mouthy

I am extremly sorry to read your news.But I believe prayer helps so, permit me to write what I am asking
    " Heavenly Father Creator of the Heaven & Earth,I am asking your touch on this our sister,touch the Doctors who are dealing with her, give her hope, love,& caring friend's & relations to help her through this very hard test....Also give her husband the loving hands & heart to help her carry this load. I believe if two on earth agree ,& it is your will ...it will be granted.I ask this in the name ABOVE all others Jesus Christ Amen!!!

If any one else says an Amen ( even silently God has hearing ears. IN MY Humble opinion

Mouthy

• shamus100
    shamus100

I am so very sorry.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My thoughts are with you both...never give up hope and try to limit stress in anyway you can.

Cancer is never an easy time so many missed emotions flood your mind, but focusing on trying to look

at life to the positive helps to get thru this.

xxxxx

h4o

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery to Mrs.Chickennest...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit