Mrs.Chickennest has cancer

by Thechickennest 43 Replies latest jw friends

• mama1119
    mama1119

Wow, I am so sorry...my thoughts are with you..

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Nobody is ever prepared for this. After my sister in law at age 44 died of pancreatic cancer, that they didnt even look for in a woman that young, and left three young children behind...I panic every time I have a pain anywhere. :( It always happens "to somebody else" you know? Now I know thats just soooo not the case and we fool ourselves.

Im so sorry to hear about this. I sure hope the JW relatives arent pounding the blood issue into this already scary scenario for you.

She doesnt need the stress...thats for damn sure.

hugs and more hugs to you both.

LD

• flipper
    flipper

CHICKENNEST- I am so sorry to hear this. My wife and I send our deepest hopes and thoughts to you , Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Flipper

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

sending you the best and hope for a speedy recovery

purps

• ninja
    ninja

best wishes to mrs chickennest and family.....ninja

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I'm so sorry you have received such scary news. I hope all goes well and that your wife recovers. Please let us know what happens - I'd like to know.
    Give your wife my love, please
    Hortensia
    Are you posting this on JWS too? When/if this site closes, I'm sure everyone would still like to be in touch and hear about your wife's progress and how you are feeling, too.

• no more kool aid
    no more kool aid

I am so sorry. What a roller coaster ride until you get some real answers about the total picture of what you are dealing with. I can't think of a better place than the Mayo Clinic. My loving thoughts are with you.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sorry to hear about this. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

All thanks to the FDA for colluding with the drug companies to prevent a cure for cancer from being marketed. All they want is to treat it, ideally as a chronic disease that requires a lifetime of drugs to "manage" so they can make a huge profit. Never mind that it would cause other suffering--those profits are more important to them than eradicating disease.

Has anyone else noticed that our modern medicine is not much better now than it was back in the 1950s?

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I wish your wife and you the best.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit