JW runs when he hears the word "Jesus"

by Honesty 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

good catch Outlaw.

• lancelink
    lancelink

Reina sounds to me like a child who builds a sandcastle right next to the ocean, looks at it,
    thinks 'boy what a good job I did building it", and then gets upset while the waves slowly destroy it.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

LOL she makes what she thinks is a wise statements that puts everyone in their place- of course it is simply WT regurgiation....(i.e. building her sandcastle next to the ocean) and the reality of truth rips her ridiculous drivel to sheds (the waves come and erode away that sandcastle)...and Reniaa has run away no where to be found

• Mary
    Mary
    Outlaw said: Reniaa..How many times are you going to stick your foot in your mouth?..You never know when to shut up!..LOL!!.....You say you`ve been inactive for 10+ years..The greatest man book was first studied in 1996..In your post on this thread you say: "Greatest Man Book..How many times did we do the whole book in book studies?"..........Thats a good Question Reniaa..How many times did Reniaa the Inactive JW,study the "Greatest Man" book at book study`s she never went,to because she`s inactive?......

I just checked. The Greatest Man book has been studied 3 times at the Bookstudy since the Borg first published it in 1991. First time was October 1992, then September 1996 and lastly, March 1999.

So Reniaa......How many times can an 'inactive Witness' study a book when they don't even go to the Kingdumb Hall?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Mary

1992? Really? I do not recall and I was attending then. I thought 96 was the first time.

• Warlock
    Warlock
    As soon as I said that a middle-aged man who was sitting at a desk in the rear of the office jumped up and ran out the door.

I honestly find this hard to believe.

Warlock

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mary..Thanks for the correction.....The "Greatest Man Book" was first studied in 1992..Then again in 1996.....1992 and 1996 are not many times..Reniaa would have had to have studied that book repeatedly after 1996.If what she say`s is true.....But how could she?.....Reniaa say`s she`s been inactive for over 10years!!..................Reniaa..So..You still have 2 conflicting story`s..Which one is the Truth and which one is the Lie?...............................................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

It depends on your definition of "inactive".

In the congregations that I was associated with, being inactive meant you hadn't turned in field service time for 6 months or more. You could attend as many meetings as you'd like to attend, but you'd still be inactive, as you were not an active Kingdom Publisher.

"You can't be a Witness, unless you give a witness!"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LeavingWT..I just went back to some of Reniaa`s earlier posts..Reniaa claims to have "cut all ties" with the JW religion..That would mean no meetings,if what she says is true.....But it can`t be true..She claims to have studied the "Greatest Man" book many times..........2 conflicting story`s from the same person.....One of those story`s is not the Truth.....................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wow! Only three times?! Not once since 2000? NINE YEARS!!! That says alot.

Heck, the red Revelation book was studied much more than that!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit