JW runs when he hears the word "Jesus"

by Honesty 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Dubs don't like Jeebus.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

When I was visiting my relatives we saw a house that had a sign outside saying "Ask me about the cult that killed my wife" and another that said "Trust Jesus" One of my relatives mockingly snarled "Trust Jesus"

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Honesty:

I had enough of, "Jehovah this and Jehovah that" when I was a brainwashed cultist.

You're disappointed to find yourself alive, you think it's your mission to tell people about your god, and you think someone who doesn't like to hear it may be (or have) a demon. What exactly is the difference between you and a "brainwashed cultist"?

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    What exactly is the difference between you and a "brainwashed cultist"?

If you really need it explained to you, maybe you should turn the question on yourself.

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ fired Jesus!..Jesus works at a Sushi Restaurant now............................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• Honesty
    Honesty
    You're disappointed to find yourself alive, you think it's your mission to tell people about your god, and you think someone who doesn't like to hear it may be (or have) a demon. What exactly is the difference between you and a "brainwashed cultist"?

Jesus.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Good one, Honesty!

StAnn

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

When I was in, they relegated Jesus to a secondary position. Now, it seems they have removed the liberator of mankind from the scene altogether--reading the Washtowel commentaries and hardly seeing "Jesus" in the article while seeing David, Moses, and other Old Testament figures prominently mentioned makes you wonder how Christian these "only true Christians" actually are.

And, the one time they pay lip service to Jesus, just about everyone rejects him. That is when they pass the crackers and spoiled grape juice, and no one takes any of it.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Honesty:

Jesus.

Well, that sorts that out then. Do you expect me to shudder or something?

• Ruth Eeker
    Ruth Eeker
    isaacaustin:I had a friend who had stopped attending meetings due to doubt- about 1998. He was at a JW wedding and was standing outside. An elder from a neighboring hall came to talk to him and asked him how long he'd been a JW and where he went. My friend explained to him that he had been in the org over 30 yrs but was no longer attending. The elder asked him why. He explained his doubts to the elder and when done the elder told him he was very worried about him. My friend asked why. His friend told him when the door to the ark closes he will be left outside. My friend told him, "Hey wait a minute. I though Jesus said that he was the door and anyone trying to get in any other was was a thief and a plunderer." The elder looked dumbfounded and walked away...and reported my friend who got called in for a JC. He knew the elders were going to df him so he daed.

All for talking about Jesus.

This experience just shows how un-educated Witnesses are about the Bible's message which supposedly they promote! WHich I know, this isn't new. The man quoted a SCRIPTURE! And this elder couldn't refute it or try to reason OR give the usual...."well let me do some "research" and get back to you". Nice Experienced Shepherd!!!!

AND to top it off, the elder is a dirty WEASEL!!!!!
    This "lost sheep" quotes a scripture - which the elder obviously froze over the sudden realization that his man has been reading the bible without the Watchtower's publications (gulp ) AND he's using "jesus" talk not Watchtower lingo so he must be an apostate.....so I guess the only thing left to do, as a wise mature man of the congregation is to go TATTLE TALE
    on him?!?!?! UHHH...they drive me nuts!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit