Another fossil link found

by Caedes 98 Replies latest social current

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Of course, by observing things and "connecting the dots", we also come to the conclusion that the common ancestor of both the common log (timberus consumerus)** which is typically observed floating in chutes in lumber mills (it's native environment), is obviously a distant relative of poop (feces odiferous)*. Through observation, testing, and deductive reasoning, we can infer that both have as a common ancestor the endangered "Caga Tio" or Catalonian "Poop Log" (timberus catalonius var. ridiculousii).

Here, for comparison sake, we demonstrate the similarities that lead to this scientific fact:

Common Log (timberus consumerus)**:

Poop (feces odiferous)**:

"Caga Tio" or Catalonian "Poop Log" (timberus catalonius var. ridiculousii):

460px-cagatio.jpg

The readily observable similarities, and therefore "links", are being documented as part of an ongoing effort to further describe the "fact" that both the common log and poop have the once-believed extinct catalonian poop log as their forebear. Also, note the turtles on the floating log, tying this back into the original post. Incidentally, we have applied for a further grant to rfurther research the theory that turtles spontaneously erupt from floating logs. The evidence is clear that where there are floating logs, there are turtles. They both float, and eventually they both sink. Both are made of carbon. We have documented hundreds of additional dat points linking the two species, which at the current time seem to indicate that the ancestor of the amphibious turtle is the floating log, whereas the ancestor of the land turtle, or tortoise, are clearly logs laying on the ground.

* see: Log chute, poop chute, coincidence or evidence of a common ancestor?

** see: Common environments of the two varieies of log and poop:

1-Common log (timberus consumerus) varieties- Floating log (timberus consumerus var. hydrophilia) vs Log laying on ground (timberus consumerus var. terrestrialus)

2-Common poop (feces odiferous) varieties- Floating poop (feces odiferous var. hydrophilia) vs Poop laying on ground (feces odiferous var. terrestrialus)

BA- My gubmint grant to continue research to further prove this scientific fact will enable me to keep getting paid and published, so long as I continue to "research" this scientific "fact", I am assured of more gubmint grants and publication in review of my "peers" who also suckle at the gubmint funding trough. Whadda bidness!!!

PS- UPDATE: Concurrent with this research we have just recieved more funding to continue our research into how logs cause people to both be attracted to them, and to move. Look at the following photographs carefully:

http://livingindryden.org/images/home/logRollingA06082006B.jpg

Now, compare the above photo with the below photo:

http://livingindryden.org/images/home/logRollingB06082006B.jpg

What do you see?

Did you say two people rolling a log?

If that was your conclusion, you are dead WRONG.

You see,in actuality, the log has drawn the two unwitting humans to itself, and has lured them to place log-pikes on it so that the log may dominate them by forcing them to be moved by the log!!!

Simpletons at one time believed humans rolled logs, now science is proving them wrong!!!

There is so much to learn!!!

Oh, the blessings of "science" and gubmint funding!!!!

PPS- Science surely has the answers, so long as the feeding trough is kept full for me and my "peers".

• inkling
    inkling
    Humming denotes contentment.

Hey, no argument there Snowbird.

It seems highly likely that you are a more contented person than I.

[inkling]

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Brother Apostate -

Thanks for the argument via absurdity. It also shows that by not using any scientific examples nor citing a single source you have no idea that the links between these species are multi-facited. The argument via absurdity is no more proof of evolutionary links not being true or proving that Jehovah's Witnesses are the truth. You know all their arguments via absurdity they use about the trinity, etc.

Logical fallacies not withstanding is there a specific reason why these transitional fossils should not be recognized?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I figured I would also post here 2 videos about transitional fossils, it has the actual specifications of various classes of animals mentioned in it so you can follow how the changes occured. I think it's a fantastic introduction to the fossil record and common descent. If you're going to try and mention about how there are no links, please provide specific proof as to these transitions and how they are not transitions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4GdZOlPrX8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUcB_HiCKnM

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"Descensus in cuniculi cavum"

BA- Not goin' down the rabbit hole.

PS- Think.

• veen
  • inkling
    inkling
    BA- Not goin' down the rabbit hole.

BA dosn't know it, but that was actually more of a Matrix reference

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

I don't need to believe in evolution to decide that I don't believe in God.

Snowbird says that God soon will reveal himself and then we will know who he is...

I'm waiting, but I'm not holding my breath. Til he does his thing, I'm not believing in him. This pic is from the Field Museum's exhibit in Chicago... I suggest creationists go to their local science museum and become educated on the theory behind evolution so they can make an intelligent rebuttal of it:

alt

So... evolution makes more sense to me than Creation, which presupposes a causality - of which there is no evidence for its existence.

alt

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    I suggest creationists go to their local science museum and become educated on the theory behind evolution so they can make an intelligent rebuttal of it

Obviously, you haven't been around long enough, nor have you truly reasoned on the "evidence".

It's already been succesfully rebutted thousands, if not millions of times, not just here, but all over the internetz.

BA- Best wishes on your journey.

PS- Think.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    It's already been succesfully rebutted thousands, if not millions of times, not just here, but all over the internetz.

I was referring to individuals doing their own investigation, not depending on internet rebuttals. If you've done the research and you don't agree with evolution, more power to ya!

I have no problem if you believe, it's no skin off my back, but I don't like people stuffing deities down my throat. I did enough of that to other people when I was a JW.

Like I said, the evolution/creation debate is irrelevant to my decision to become an atheist, which is on more philosophical grounds. And I certainly don't believe in a "holy book" written a few thousand years ago as if it has some relevance on my life today. I became an atheist first, and now I am learning more about evolution, which I don't think answers all the questions... humans are just beginning to learn about their origins after thousands of years of spiritual mysticism.

Your brother, but not in Christ.

the Bearded Apostate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit