Another fossil link found

by Caedes 98 Replies latest social current

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Maybe, but that doesn't change the fact that (while not slam
    dunking anything) "evolution" is busy making 8 out of 10 baskets
    from the free throw line, while "creation" is standing in the corner
    bouncing the ball off the wall with it's face while humming to itself.

I liked the 'triangle' story better.

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

I liked the 'triangle' story better.

Hill

Sylvia

• John Doe
    John Doe

Creationists are idiots, delusional, willfilly ignorant, or any combination thereof.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Creationists are idiots, delusional, willfilly ignorant, or any combination thereof.

When you call me the above, .

Thank you.

Sylvia

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I really have a hard time believing that our local "creationists" are for real. It doesn't seem that people could really remain that stupid in the face of facts, and still be able to log into their computers. They gotta be just messing and trying to rile us up.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am for real.

I just checked.

Sylvia

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I totally understand creationist in the broad sense of the term. First Cause is not something that has been discovered and probably will never be discovered. Even believing that God created specifically the Earth for inhabitation, I completely understand. Denying that evolution occured in the face of so much evidence, I really cannot understand at all. I think that's where the willful ignorance comes into play, all the scientists who supposedly don't believe in evolution if you ask them they will state that they all agree with common descent. They are usually disagreeing with Darwin's theory that evolution happened slow and gradually, since there is much evidence to show that it can occur quickly. Specifically the evidence of speciation, there are observed evidences of speciation which took less than a decade.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly
    I totally understand creationist in the broad sense of the term. First Cause is not something that has been discovered and probably will never be discovered. Even believing that God created specifically the Earth for inhabitation, I completely understand. Denying that evolution occured in the face of so much evidence, I really cannot understand at all. I think that's where the willful ignorance comes into play, all the scientists who supposedly don't believe in evolution if you ask them they will state that they all agree with common descent. They are usually disagreeing with Darwin's theory that evolution happened slow and gradually, since there is much evidence to show that it can occur quickly. Specifically the evidence of speciation, there are observed evidences of speciation which took less than a decade. ~Teusday

yea..what he said. No triangles there!

Hill

• snowbird
    snowbird

No slam dunking or standing in corners sulking either.

I like that.

Sylvia

• snowbird
    snowbird

So as to err on the side of caution, this is what was actually said:

"creation" is standing in the corner
    bouncing the ball off the wall with it's face while humming to itself.

[inkling]

Humming denotes contentment.

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit