by Caedes 98 Replies latest social current

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Or, to correct the title of this thread for accuracy's sake:

Another fossil link found

BA- 'Nuff said.

• ninja
    ninja

talking of evolution and such....what do our evolutionist friends think of darwinism and eugenics?....is there a link?.....

what about his son leonard darwin and eugenics?....

what about thomas huxley...(darwin's bulldog)?...or his grandson julian huxley and eugenics?

what about james burnett (lord monboddo) and erasmus darwin (darwin's grandfather) who were members of the same freemasonic lodge in edinburgh?

is there a high freemasonic link..... and ...oh yeah.....all masons on here... don't get all annoyed at me....look at the "higher doctrines" of freemasonry and see the link for yourselves

are all men equal as the bible says?...or are some more equal than others?....

• snowbird
    snowbird

I saw it back in high school, Ninja.

As my grandma, who lived to be 104, used to say: "I can look just as deep into the rock as the one who's picking it."

Sylvia

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

I can live with that....some guy found a rock with bones and stuff stuck in it... been there done that.

Hill

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

I can live with that....some guy found a rock with bones and stuff stuck in it... been there done that.

Hill

Yeah, I found lots of those too:

I mean, I see fossils, but no links.

All the "links" are imaginary.

BA - Science fiction.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

Really? You guys don't believe in links between animals? Can I ask why not? For instance, let's take the whale for instance. If we were to believe that a mammal had transitioned from a land creature to a sea creature, you would have to see limbs shortening, also the nose would have to change from a nose to a blow hole, It's jaw would have to change into a bone for the inner ear which was good for hearing on land to one that was good for hearing in the sea. Wouldn't you know it, there is a list of animals that have these characteristics. Is there a specific reason why exactly these transitions should be ignored?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Evolution is only inconsistent with religion if you believe G'D created the universe in 7 days flat a little over 6k years ago.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Tuesday, you're thinking too hard. "God did it" is the answer to everything.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Another fossil link found

BA- 'Nuff said.

We are all linked. Genetics shows that. Spritually, it's the same. Carl jung got into it, somewhat. Christians would rather stay w archaic materialist writings, instead of modern science or ancient mystical, direct methods.

S

• Kudra
    Kudra

well, for example-

There are a variety of "transition" forms of the eye, ranging from a few light-sensitive cells to a concave area with light-sensitive cells to a pin-hole eye with no lens at all to our mammalian eye.

"The complexity of the eye" used to be a main creationist anti-evolution argument. One by one all of those arguments come up short as we learn more about the natural world. That is the problem of using supernatural "we don't understand how it's done so god did it" arguments.

Thank the good lord Jehovah for science or we'd have stopped at "it's too complicated".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit