Would You Rather Be Married or Single?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I would probably have become a nun. Now that I have three children, it's not a possibility.

I have heard of women with children becoming nuns.

If thats what you want go for it.

• minimus
    minimus

I was married for 27 years. My ex and I are still friends, which is a good thing. I enjoy the independence of being single. I have a gf. But marriage is not in the cards for me and I'm quite happy being single with a girlfriend.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

I didn't enjoy being single as a JW. Being single after fading was great!

Marriage has also been a great experience for me thus far, but I don't think I'd want to go back to being single.

I'd have to say I prefer being married.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

i am sick of being alone...but reading what Blondie said gives me pause:

Being lonely and single can be as bad as married to the wrong person.

I'd rather be able to find success and content in whatever situation I find myself in.

Single 38 years, married 17 years and happy in both conditions.

Blondie

That's why I always try to read Blondie's posts...... wisdom abounds... I started to type something else...too dark.... never mind....Snakes ()

• yknot
    yknot

Well when I was single..... I was dating to find the 'one'.

Now that I am married to the 'one'........I wouldn't want to be without him.

If for some reason I found myself single again, I would try to take in what I needed to learn, but eventually based on my dating pattern I would meet the next 'one' in March a few years later.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

MARRIED !!!!!!

I smile every morning I wake up with the sexiest "3 way" woman I have ever known.

Rub a Dub

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

married

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

tried married and hated it

then single but I was too messed up to know what I wanted

then lived with someone for 3 years - was the best of times but I messed that up too

lived with another for 3 years and really got messed up even worse than before

then single and loved it for 8 years and decided I hated being alone

so lived with someone for two years and that was OK but then married him - hated it

so now I am still married but separated by 2000 KM and like it just fine

don't think I will ever marry again or even live with some one

I like my space too much to share it

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I smile every morning I wake up with the sexiest "3 way" woman I have ever known.

What is a "3 way" woman?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

financially , emotionally and longevity of life wise, all the experts say that marriage is beneficial

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit