Would You Rather Be Married or Single?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Highlander
    Highlander

I don't like being married. I'd rather be unmarried.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There are things I love about not being married. But, with the right person, I could be married and be happy. I need some more time unmarried though. I am not ready to be "ringed" right now.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Who would not want to be married to you FHN?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

On a more personal note - singleness can be good when one is young - I think as we get older it is nice to be married

• asilentone
    asilentone

I agree with Stilla!

• FreudianSlip
    FreudianSlip

I love being married.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Married. Hubby says "Married" too.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

Married, when the time is right and the person is too. And not at all before then.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Married!

Preferably to the same woman who I said "I do" to in 1969.

Unfortunately, she died at age 46 in 1996.

If I couldn't have her, then I'd want someone that is my complete soulmate and someone who gives me breathing room just as I would give her.

I've been alone for over 12 years........dated my share of nice ladies........none of whom I would want to spend the rest of my life with..........other than the one I met in 2004 (it didn't work out) I think the blame could be 50/50 on that one. It happened too fast. She is a wonderful woman though!

I'm getting older and permanent companionship would be really great at this point. Looks and body aren't as important as they once were. It's the mind and heart that matters.

HappyDad

• flipper
    flipper

I love being married to Mrs. Flipper. Being married to the right person for you is heavenly , she feels the same about me. We both experienced being married to the wrong person years ago - and that's hell. Marriage is great - but it has to be with the right person who is compatible with you , if not, then it's better to stay single until the right one comes along

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit