Would You Rather Be Married or Single?

by minimus 66 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

marrige is a snare and a racket..............it is not necessary at all for a loving relationship....it was made so that you lose half your assets if it does not work out........oompa

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

There is nothing better than a good marriage and nothing worse than a bad one.

I was married for 21 years to a great woman--we just weren't right for each other--and I was really unhappy for 21 years (starting the first week after the wedding). How can you possibly know if you're compatible if you can't have sex before marriage. Never again.

• crapola
    crapola

Well, since I've been married seems like all of my life, I would'nt mind being single. But it probably won't ever happen!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

she's a BIATCH

nj

What do you mean by that???????

• zagor
    zagor

I don't think it is neccessarily either or question. I'm a real believer in romance, love, communication, relationship but a lot of times marriage just completely kills all of those things and turns into a perverted antithesis of what it is supposed to stand for, having said that there are enough of isolated examples where it worked wonders which leaves a faint hope it just might work out with an exceptional person

• minimus
    minimus

I know of an 80 year old man that just last week confided to me that he has been having an affair with a woman for 40 years!!!!

his wife is a very demanding strong willed lady and he puts up with her pushiness as he is very mild tempered. He said his wife has never had a clue and his affair has kept his sanity all these years.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

she's a BIATCH

nj

What do you mean by that???????

KARMA, Karma is a BIATCH nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit