Religulous with Bill Maher…I just saw it

by seven006 121 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I don’t post much at all any more but I had to mention this, I just got back from seeing Religulous and can’t remember the last time I laughed so hard. It was great!!!!!!

Close-minded religious people should save their money and NOT go see this movie but instead give your money to the next TV evangelist or street magician you see. Or send it to me.

Now…go ahead and argue among yourselves.

Big Hug...........

Dave

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I'm curious to know....were there any stuffy religious people that "walked out" during the movie?

• TopHat
    TopHat

You shouldn't let those religious types get to you...just because you don't agree with them. I don't belong to a religion but something tells me you are afraid of any who are. Just my thoughts.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Nice to hear from you Dave. I can't wait to see it myself.

Take care,

om

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I'd love to go see the movie and even donate to your cause, but this 850 Billion dollar bailout bill just approved by the House today has all my A$$ets frozen right now.

The Claw

• seven006
    seven006

Caemeo-d…..no just a couple of ladies behind me asking each other “what did he say”?……………………………………………………………………………………………………….TopHat, who you asking?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like Bill Maher. Loved him on ABC and I wish I still had HBO. Seeing his movie would be a date night for hubby and I.

• seven006
    seven006

Open,…Thanks………………………………………………………………………………………………..Iron,……sorry I can’t help you with that. You’ll have to take that up with President Shit for Brains before he sneaks out the back door.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    President Shit for Brains

Got that right!

The Claw

• juni
    juni

hey seven... I plan to see it w/my daughter.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit