To SO CAL: What CO's and DO's do we all know?

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

Though, he probably is not drawing a retirement check from the Watchtower Society.

I wouldn't worry about Rueben; he is doing very well in that area.

• Surfrusty
    Surfrusty

TheListener, you have stories of Park? I'd love to hear them. I've had him lately and I'm underwhelmed to say the least.

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Brother Irskin 2000-03

I thoght it was spelled "Erskine", but I could be wrong. Yeah, I knew him in the early 1970's. He was our CO.

I want to thank him personally for being the person most responsible for getting me to get the hel out of the WTS when I did.

Sometimes good things happen when your own CO is an egotistical, self-absorbed mega-asshole. Thank YOU Erskine! May you help out so many others just as you helped me OUT.

Farkel. Thankful for the Asshole CO Class

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

does anybody know whatever happened to Gary Lagana?

I don't know if he's texas or cal?

• smiddy
    smiddy

Here`s one for those down under

David Madzay,who the rumour went was nurturing a sister with problems,then was picked up for being over the (alchoholic) limit while driving home.Reproved by the australian branch ,losing his privelidges,and subsequently succumbed to alchoholism.(He used to give talks on many national assemblys in OZ during the 1960`s and 70`s? He had an american accent. Anybody recall him ?

smiddy

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Smiddy,

I couldn't do a cut and paste, but a topic I started in 2003 queried the wherabouts of D. Madzay and it seems that he died some years ago. He is one of the very few jws that I remember.

Cheeses

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Cheeses

Thank`s for that,brought back memories

smiddy

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Brother Irskin 2000-03

I thoght it was spelled "Erskine", but I could be wrong. Yeah, I knew him in the early 1970's. He was our CO.

I want to thank him personally for being the person most responsible for getting me to get the hel out of the WTS when I did.

Sometimes good things happen when your own CO is an egotistical, self-absorbed mega-asshole. Thank YOU Erskine! May you help out so many others just as you helped me OUT.

Farkel. Thankful for the Asshole CO Class

The exact same thing happened to me Farkel! I thought my CO was an arrogant prick so I googled his name. It led me to a whole thread about others who felt the same way I did about him. That led me to other threads, to Ray Franz and Steve Hassan, and even to a fellow JWDer who I grew up with. Things have never been the same since.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Brother Irskin 2000-03

...aka..Brother Irksome...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit