To SO CAL: What CO's and DO's do we all know?

by IreallydidwalkoutofaKH 93 Replies latest jw friends

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    Fred (asshole) Cua--boy could I tell you a story on this asshole

Please do! I had the misfortune of him coming through our circuit.

He tried to strongarm a brother who had lost his home in a tornado into having the building committee rebuild his home. All the brother had to do was turn over his insurance settlement check. When he wouldn't do it, Cua accused him of being too materialistic!

I hated, hated, hated this man, and the way he was sooooo snide in the way he described those with serious issues in the Hall. They were "getting their toe stubbed, and walking around hollering about it like their leg was broken". Also was amazed at how fast, I mean FAST, he would read a scripture in his talks, like it was an interruption of the more important text of his outline. If he doing that as a number 2 talk, he would definitely be getting a "W" on that one!

Give with your story, please!

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

BonaFide...regarding Bill Baxter.............Do you remember his ...........RRRRiiiiiiiiiiiiiiBBBBBBBBBBBiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttt take. It was something to do with acting like a frog and not taking action. I don't know exactly, I was 12 and bored to death in the Norco assembly hall, but the rrrrriiiiiibbbbbbbbit take caught my attention!

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

xjw4evr....Billy 4letter f word.....stirred up the congregation like no other. I mean this guy was like the NY Yankees, Dallas Cowboys or Notre Dame..........You either loved the bastard or you hated him. One story I remember about him was that he did not like his daughters dancing to American Band Stand....(prior to MTV). He told them they looked stupid dancing. Guess what? Both his daughters are not JW's. What a coincedence. He had the most idiotic counsell for parents. Plus he is the only CO to piss my MOM off! I think that is when she began her fade!

• IreallydidwalkoutofaKH
    IreallydidwalkoutofaKH

BizzyBee..did you know that Paul Sekella stole Cristentello from her fiance'! Is that adultry? After all she did make a vow to her fiance' and God. Damn hypocrites!

• uninformed
    uninformed
    another guy named Wally (drawing a blank) my pioneer school other instructor)

Wally Goff--Pretty good guy, could drink a lot of beer.

Deadly at comittee meetings.

Brant

• uninformed
    uninformed

Captain Schmideo-----------Because you insisted:

Fred (asshole) Cua--boy could I tell you a story on this asshole

Please do! I had the misfortune of him coming through our circuit.

He tried to strongarm a brother who had lost his home in a tornado into having the building committee rebuild his home. All the brother had to do was turn over his insurance settlement check. When he wouldn't do it, Cua accused him of being too materialistic!

I hated, hated, hated this man, and the way he was sooooo snide in the way he described those with serious issues in the Hall. They were "getting their toe stubbed, and walking around hollering about it like their leg was broken". Also was amazed at how fast, I mean FAST, he would read a scripture in his talks, like it was an interruption of the more important text of his outline. If he doing that as a number 2 talk, he would definitely be getting a "W" on that one!

Give with your story, please!

In early 2005 at our circuit assembly, Asshole Cua was giving a talk. In this talk, he said that at one congregation, there had been a brother with a terminal illness and the brothers took Cua to the hospital to visit the dying brother. (Incidentally, the brother frequently missed meetings and apparantly had family problems over his lifetime.)

Anyway, on his f**king dying bed, he ask Cua, "Is there hope for me? I didn't work as hard serving Jehovah as I should have, I know, but I always had to struggle with work and life." (epitomized a little, but you get the sense)

Well, F**king Cua, said the following, from the platform: "I am sorry, but I just can't give you hope. You should have used your life in Jehovah's service."

This was said to a crowd of over 2000 people in late 2004 or early 2005 at American Royal in Kansas City. HONEST>

It was all I could do not to scream. I did get a little loud in my seat, then I got up and left the session. I was so pissed I could not see straight. It is just a wonder that I didn't approach the platform and whip his ass.

I hated him from then on.

What a miserable human to do that, then be stupid enough to tell others about it.

Brant

• blondie
    blondie

I thought you meant COs that served in California.

Bob Wuilleumier

Harley Brenneman

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Yup, that sounds like Mr Warmth Himself.

When Cua was in our circuit, it was coinciding with my really having my eyes opened about the way things really were in the organization. And I focused all my collected hatred of all things involving this religion on that little brown weasel.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

you said SO CAL... hmmm I never lived there, but had a couple of COs from out that way...

Robert Hartman...served as CO in Alaska for many years, then briefly as DO in the midwest..then CO up in Cleveland...had surgery...kept on trucking...never married ... I think the Society moved him to California for his health, but last I heard he was still a CO...serving a concentrated circuit so he could work from one apartment...he may be dead now...

J C Howard (not J D)... either way.... had a dry sense of humor... I thought his wife was nice, he was a hard case, but always treated me with respect. I may have told a story about him on the board sometime back... a nice story... my last visit with him at a DC

Lester Bailey.... he served in the midwest, then went to Colorado.... last I heard he had a heart attack in CO...and they were moved to California so he could keep serving and be closer to family...

Snakes ()

• minimus
    minimus

From southern California, does anyone know Richard Pierce????

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit