Warning: Mama6 website VIRUS

by cameo-d 100 Replies latest jw friends

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sorry to be a disturber, but here is cameo-d's first post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/163287/1.ashx

Less than a month ago, giving the reason for coming here. Weak and contrived in my opinion. Yet they call a "Trevor". Only someone very familiar with JWD for some time would use that to point to scamming.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

great point bek!

"Because of a Magazine I found" Interesting.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

I trust Rollerdave, does THAT count for anything?

No seriously, I have been working with Mama and I think the claims I am hearing here are all wet.

Utter bunk and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

This is the kind of contentious bull that has made JWD feel so unwelcoming of late and I am sorry for you that you feel the need to roll in it.

Mama is a real, very sincere person and she was practically in tears when she called to tell me about the mix-up with the hosting that temporarily shut JWS down.

Mistakes can happen and I think those of you carping and complaining should try to get a site up as quick as Mama has and you'll see how easy it is.

And for your information, if you get a popup like that in the future, have the sense to close it using alt-F4, it will save you lots of heartache.

Sometimes I just can't believe the amazing idiotic things people come up with JUST to cause trouble.

RD

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

It's not so much as to what 'these' people say, but as to how we react.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

beks

I'm sorry to be a disturber, but here is cameo-d's first post

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/163287/1.ashx

Less than a month ago, giving the reason for coming here. Weak and contrived in my opinion. Yet they call a "Trevor". Only someone very familiar with JWD for some time would use that to point to scamming.

cameo may have got that info through lurking.

I think everyone is asking valid questions about amama's site. Its daft not to. I believe amama is genuine but inexperienced with setting up new sites and if her site is now working out okay, that is great news but still be wary (as one would with any new site).

ql

• beksbks
    beksbks

Mmmm hmmmm, what Dave said

Angry African American Woman In A Purple Dress And Heels, Standing With Her Arms Crossed And Tapping Her Foot With A Stern Expression On Her Face

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes QL?

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

lol - just finished the post

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

RD

Mistakes can happen and I think those of you carping and complaining should try to get a site up as quick as Mama has and you'll see how easy it is.

Sometimes I just can't believe the amazing idiotic things people come up with JUST to cause trouble.

ql

• beksbks
    beksbks

Being careful is one thing QL, which I agree with, but accusing someone of purposely scamming (which cameo did) is another. And frankly, I am far more suspicious of that persons motives than Amama's. Look back through the posts of the two in question, that's all I have to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit