what is the best jwd thing to happen to you?...from another jwder

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

how good can it get here folks?...........many here care for each other....we need each other...but how much?.......how far??.....oompa

btw...thanks all...many have made me laugh...and made me cry...and made me sober...(and some made me hor.ey)

• JK666
    JK666

Does friendships for life count?

JK

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I've had several thoughtful and wonderful things happen to me from fellow jwders, which is more than I can say of any thoughtful things I experienced while I was a "dub". There are alot of caring and wonderful people here who show that not only do they talk the talk, they walk the the walk. I'm very thankful for finding this place and finding such wonderful people who share a common history that only we can understand.

• oompa
    oompa

ya JK...that would for sure count...but dont know if I am up to ever believing in anything for life again........oompa

• oompa
    oompa

ditto sweetstuff....and very nice cleavage btw!!!..........oompa

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    ditto sweetstuff....and very nice cleavage btw!!!..........oompa

LOL, it's all about the cleavage with you isn't it?

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Does friendships for life count?

Yep.

I'm not one to post to the world about my life. But just recently I have met some on here that now really know me, know what's going on in my life, and who are now really friends. Even though we have only seen each other 2-3 times, it is like we have have known each other for years.

To me that is the very best.

Feeling pretty lucky now. Finally.

• JK666
    JK666

Oomp,

Life is quite temporary, it shouldn't be that hard to believe.

JK

• PEC
    PEC

Here you go oompa, the other one would get the thread deleted.

CLEAVAGE

Philip

• oompa
    oompa
    Sweetstuff: LOL, it's all about the cleavage with you isn't it?

No girl....but i am not complaining either!!!.....so your avatar is now another good thing to happen on jwd!.....oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit