what is the best jwd thing to happen to you?...from another jwder

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

a wonderful wonderful individual on here (and its awful cause i deleted my mailbox and no longer recall who, but please speak up if it was you!! actually, pm me PLEASE!) was totally there for me when my custody battle started. She instantly sent me the "Jehovahs Witnesses and Custody Batltes" dvd, covering the $12 shipping and handling to watch to help me out, plus sent a pre paid envelope to forward it along to another friend she was sharing it with. God bless her heart. That DVD made the biggest difference, and I wouldnt have known about it otherwise. A total stranger just sent it out at her own cost, right away, no questions asked.... I now have my own copy I ordered online (it can be received free here)

http://www.jehovahswitnessesexperts.com/

burningbridges

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

nobody on this forum has ever made me hor.ey, whatever the hell that is....maybe they have and i don't know it....i'm confused and need another drink......i'm still confused.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Mary's Watchtower studies, V's Watchtower comments, Wasanelderonce's covers, Tuesday's Tough Questions for JW's videos, Paranoid Android's videos, Gary Buss's smart mouth,Mr. Flipper's kindness, no nonsense support from just about everyone.

• BonaFide
    BonaFide

Since I was raised in the "truth" it took a long time for me to see the light. But so many on here are so nice, they can see how we are suffering, realizing we spent a life serving a corporation instead of God.

I really appreciate so many of you, I don't know how to thank you.

BF

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

The best thing that a Jw did for me was he got me a job making tools in Cleveland back in the 70's and while I didnt go to college because of the witnesses, I made a better than average living here in Florida as a result of learning to make tools.

Then the second thing when we had my son back in 74, the friends gave us a diaper service for a year, and many brought over food for the week after my wife had the baby.

Another good thing a JW did for me was before I got the tool making job another friend gave me a job building houses as a union carpenter, I didnt really care for building houses. But being a union carpenter in Cleveland was a pretty good conection, had I stayed with that I might be retired now.

The main problem with the witnesses is they dont have the truth. And they try to shove the untruth down your throat.

Outside of that they are nice people if you do what they want you to do.

Also I found my wife at the kingdom hall. And to me it was love at first sight. And we have been married for 36 years.

• Amha·’aret
    Amha·’aret

The best thing for me was knowing that I wasn't cracking up, that there was lots of other people who felt the same way about all the issues I was having. It's not my "lack of faith" that's the problem but the GB say, do and teach wrong stuff.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Oompa, with that hunched back of yours you probably get to see alot of cleavage......being in that prone position and all....

• mouthy
    mouthy

OOmpa ...I am 81 as you know! I sometimes dont get your meanings on things you say ...please tell me what
    hor.ey) is??? Did you mean to say Horrah? or Honey? kidding of course

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hillary_Step called me an uneducated redneck. It made my day.

I think he was getting even because for a long time I thought he was a girl.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Guess that told me off didnt it

Mouthy.. I'm going to have to respectfully ask you to settle it down with the sexual innuendo. Talking about smut may be cool to you and your "homeys" but it doesn't fly with me and if you do not stop I will have to ask Lady Lee to shut this thread down.

Thanks

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit