what is the best jwd thing to happen to you?...from another jwder

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Oompa----How about this.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LMAO Barbie, OMG those must hurt like hell on the back!

• Barbie Doll
  • redredrose
    redredrose

I'm grateful I can't compete with that cleavage!

Finding JWD is the best thing that has happened to me in a while. It helped crystallize all the doubts I'd been having for years, and I found people that share the same experiences and emotions as me. For those of us raised in the Truth, that is a rare thing!
    JWD has helped me not to freak out my family and friends still in and has helped me to express myself, which is hard for me to do.

Is is also the place where I discovered a longtime friend who is feeling the same thing as I am. You know who you are!

• Barbie Doll
  • oompa
    oompa

Thanks Redredrose!!!....it was soooo nice finding an old friend that i could just tell knew the real deal....and ya....redrose and another poster here both pmd me with a..."hey...i think i know you"...and both times that was great...nice to not feel so alone and FREAKlike!...........we are NOT alone............oompa

• dinah
    dinah

For me it was finding Janet again. I was too lazy to check my e-mail.

And the new friends I've made are great too.

• Barbie Doll
  • sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

*shivers* at the thought of those without the bra.

• oompa
    oompa

fake fake fake pec!!....cmon guys!!.....all i did was compliment sweetstuff on her avatar!!!....this is NOT a cleavage thread!!!. ....lets get back on topic!........oompa

(omg...what am i saying!...never ever complain about too many or too much cleavage)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit