what is the best jwd thing to happen to you?...from another jwder

by oompa 42 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

in the non smut way I'm married and my wife beats me)

Tell her to give a few kicks from ME please ....You deserve them I am sure

• JK666
    JK666

Grace,

You can talk randy to me any time!

JK

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    (and some made me hor.ey)

are we 12 ???

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Meeting the first man I ever wanted to spend my life with and meeting the best friend I've ever had.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I wouldn't call it the best thing... but a fun thing... Got to shoot a gun at Oompa's house! (yes, that's really me at Oompa's house)

alt

• Robert7
    Robert7

Oh... and the cottage...

• mouthy
    mouthy

Watters. watters, Watters, Oh! JK that wasnt the Randy you meant was it .Thanks for the kiss sweetie wish you were 50yrs younger

You can talk randy to me any time!

• oompa
    oompa

Something tells me mouthy was a wildchild!

Awesome Robertt7!....glad to contribute something othere thant the scar from the 30.30 Winchester...the gun that almost saved Shawn of The Dead!....but wait til you see the cottage now....just amazing!

BTW....I have been seriouisly helped by many here on JWD...two of the best things to happen was to have old friends....from my teens....figure out who the hey oompa is and contact me!...and one of them I lured to JWD by my apostateness........but she found JWD and ME without me giving her a map....so all the better....and......ya....it feels so good to come here...and know i am not alone...and not really a FREAK!!.............love you guys!!!!................oompa

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

The best thing i have found from jwders is others who are recovering alcoholics like me. It's good to meet people who are going through or who have gone through similar life experiences to myself.

Paul

• ninja
    ninja

didgy......quitters!!!...he hic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit