10 Years International Crime Court: Towards World Law?

by hamilcarr 202 Replies latest social current

• BurnTheShips
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTS..One post on this thread hardly makes me a cheerleader.....However.....Denying the fact you threatened HS with violence,does make you a "Liar"...........Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Denying the fact you threatened HS with violence,does make you a "Liar"........... ...OUTLAW

Where? Put up or shut up OUTLAW.

BTS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTS..You really are thick!..The answer to that,is in my first post to you.....You don`t seem to be that bright,so I`ll repeat it for you.....First.....Take all the shiny things off of your computer desk,so you can concentrate.........Your threat to HS,is on the second page of this thread..It is in your 2nd post on that page.....I read it,there was more..But..You edited it.....Still..There is enough of your original post to show..You threatened HS.............That makes you a..Fireworks.."LIAR!!"Fireworks..LOL!!................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I said I would feel sorely tempted. That is not a threat. A threat is "I am driving over to beat you up". You are too dense to notice the difference.

Nice try OUTLAW, but you fail.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

James,

You guys, supposedly well-educated on the ICC, posted on here that it was 10 years old (not true), that it was not associated with the U.N. (not true), and that it had successfully prosecuted 12 cases (not true).

That was one guy, yet you note a plurality in your post. Why?

It was myself who introduced the FACT that the ICC is less than six years old. As for you, you merely sneered at the ICC, without even understanding its concept, reputation or modus operandi which makes you singularly unqualified to even continue discussion on this thread until you have your ducks in line.

Burn,

Well, you know what is in my head?

I do. A streak of native intelligence wasted on a morbid inclination to intellectual laziness, pride, a half-baked morality, muddled ethics, a lack of critical thinking skills, and one of the most jumbled, breathy and inconsistent minds on this Board.

As I say, apart from that, you are perfect.

HS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    There is too much pride, too much hubris, too much emphatic convicition of their own inerrant right to do just as they please. Only they have the true measure of things, only they have the authority to establish rule, only they may decide.

Void, you remind me of an avatar I have on a different forum:

However, when it comes to one's own person, there is nothing wrong with the sentiment you express above.

BTS

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    As I say, apart from that, you are perfect.

Awww, HS! I knew you would come around! I wuv u 2.

Smooches and welcome to the cuddly club.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Burn,

Awww, HS! I knew you would come around! I wuv u 2. Smooches and welcome to the cuddly club.

I am glad that your melt-down has left you with a sense of humor.

Ciao sweetie - HS

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTS..You have edited,an already edited post.....Lets see what the real,already edited post looks like......"HS,I am fortunate to be an ocean away from you and that you are posting anonymously.I would be sorely tempted to let you feel my gentle fist otherwise.".....That is just a piece of your original threat to HS!..You chose to edit the rest out.....Why?.....Because..You go on to tell him why you would assault him.....I read it!!.....You were too cowardly to keep it in the original post,as you might get tossed off the board.So,you edited it out..Then you were too cowardly to post,the entire post,of an already edited post!..LOL!!..............You have now brought it to everyone`s attention..That..You are both a Coward and a Liar!!....LOL!!..................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit