10 Years International Crime Court: Towards World Law?

by hamilcarr 202 Replies latest social current

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

James,

Have you read the article the thread title refers to?

• james_woods
    james_woods

No, Simon told me to not look at neo-liberal blogs.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    What I am seeing here is simply another thread in which hatred of the United States, conservative politics, and in particular anyone who does not share the world-government liberal thought tank - is labeled an idiot or worse.

Hatred of the United States? Let the average JWD poster decide. I defend a majority view among the American population.

Hatred of conservative politics? Claiming someone propagates hatred is very easy, giving evidence for it is hard.

World-government? The difference between world government and world law is significant. Be careful with the vocabulary you use.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    No, Simon told me to not look at neo-liberal blogs.

Ay, there's the rub.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Wait - Wait - the majority of the United States population are idiots. They elected George W - twice.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

James,

Let's call that about 180 million U.S. dollars. They claim to have about 450 employees. This would divide down to about $400,000 U.S. per employee for the year 2008.

James, if you actually think that the total budget of the ICC goes only to pay wages, you are even more dense than I supposed. Let me simplify it for you. If the budget of MacDonalds in your city was set at $500,000 and it has twelve employees, would that mean that each employee recieves $41,466.00? If so, who pays the rental of property? Insurances? Taxes? Wages? Office Supplies? Advertising? Transport? Utlility costs and the numerous other expenses assoicated with the cost of doing business?

Come on man, use your brain.

HS

• james_woods
    james_woods

World-government? The difference between world government and world law is significant. Be careful with the vocabulary you use.

Horse and Carriage, Love and Marriage...can't have one without the other.

But let us not get into a fist fight at the old Saturday Night Knife and Gun Club over it all...

• james_woods
    james_woods

Hillary_Step: Advertising?

Really?

I thought you and Hamilcar were doing that pro-bono.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    Wait - Wait - the majority of the United States population are idiots. They elected George W - twice.

Did they? Really?

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    But let us not get into a fist fight at the old Saturday Night Knife and Gun Club over it all...

Apparently, physical violence is the only thing you belligerent gunners think about after losing a debate...

As a preacher of a secular continuance of the Gospel, I'll be happy to turn the other cheek

Sparing you the sight of my much-adored trained adonis body.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit