10 Years International Crime Court: Towards World Law?

by hamilcarr 202 Replies latest social current

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    Well, you know what is in my head? Who is full of bullshit now?

Basic rule on a forum: always check what post someone's replying to.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Your only contribution to this thread was copy paste of other sources.

And you only complain about copies when they disagree with you, you never complain about the ones that don't and there were several on this thread. Smells like hypocrisy.

As I said previously, some cannot have their assumptions challenged.

BTS

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    And you ape all of HS pitiful attempts at an argument. Do you have an original thought in your head?

Blow off steam man. It's so pathetic to see you losing face.

• james_woods
    james_woods

What makes you think that we even cared about it? This does not matter. You guys, supposedly well-educated on the ICC, posted on here that it was 10 years old (not true), that it was not associated with the U.N. (not true), and that it had successfully prosecuted 12 cases (not true).

Your gushing praise for the ICC (and denouncement of the U.S. for resisting ratification) made me look it up, and what I found was demonstrably in violation of your claims. Your response? I had never heard of it before you. This is a defense for getting the facts wrong?.

I suppose, using that logic, that if somebody comes on here and brings up a praise thread on NAMBLA, and someone brings up evidence to refute it, and lists their source - that the NAMBLA praiser will be justified in saying "you never heard of it".

Absurd. As absurd as asking me if I was 5 or 58 as a way to answer my question on how old this org actually was.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

BTS..Yes,you did threaten HS with violence.....It`s on the 2nd page of this thread.It`s your 2nd post on that page.....There was more,I read it..But..You edited it out.....Still,there is s enough of your original post to see.You did threaten HS..That`s a simple fact.....Denying it does make you a liar......................Clint Eastwood...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    What makes you think that we even cared about it? This does not matter. You guys, supposedly well-educated on the ICC, posted on here that it was 10 years old (not true), that it was not associated with the U.N. (not true), and that it had successfully prosecuted 12 cases (not true).

Yes, that pretty much distills it, and they try to base their rationale on flawed facts. When it is proven that they are "full of it" (hint not roses), they cry "wikibot", "ignoramus" and "liar". When you throw it back they whine and say "not fair". When they are wrong on the facts you cannot call them on it.

Blow off steam man. It's so pathetic to see you losing face.

Sounds to me like you better take your own advice, Hamilcarr.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    There was more,I read it..But..You edited it out

Burn likes to rewrite the past.

Hineininterpretierung.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

OUTLAW, don't stoop over so far when you wear that cheerleader outfit, it isn't becoming on a man your age.

BTS

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

(backing out of the room slowly...avoiding eye contact...quietly closing door...)

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

James,

With all friendliness and respect, your brain seems to lack the capacity to handle complex issues.

I'm sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit