What Do You Consider "Hot" When Thinking of a Male or Female?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Me and my dog Beanie are hot!!! :)

• White Dove
    White Dove

OMG! I should have posted about no shirts on stinky, sweaty (shines brightly in the sun), obese/bony, hairy (shoulders and back covered in thick hair), old (wrinkly), big boobed/no muscled, bare chested men here.

My bad.

Those are real turn offs to me. Seriously, there comes a time when no man should go without a shirt.

I am attracted to the kind who love themselves enough to care about their looks/health.

Looks spring from physical and mental health. If you are reasonably healthy in both those areas, you will look great and be attractive to me (and I'm sure others, too).

I got flamed for saying the exact same thing on my thread, just to come here and see that others agreed with me after all.

Vanity is alive and well. A little bit can be a good thing.

• justhuman
    justhuman

Pamela Anderson, Serena Williams

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

Hamilicarr?

That's a weave.

Weaves are hot though, don't get me wrong but all I see is straight up 'I-sat-in-a-chair-for-three-hours-while-my-stylist-talked-about-my-split-ends" weave.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr
    'I-sat-in-a-chair-for-three-hours-while-my-stylist-talked-about-my-split-ends" weave.

LOL

• minimus
    minimus

"Hot" usually involves intangibles. Angelina Jolie, to me is just ok. When Cybill Shepherd was in her heyday, I thought she was the epitome of hot. Hey "dirty eyes" .....that smirky smile.

Many tennis players are hot because generally they have perfect bodies.

Gymnasts are very hot!

• minimus
    minimus

By the way, Halle Berry is one beautiful woman!

• purpleplus
    purpleplus
    Intelligence + great personality (which includes kindness, compassion, and humor) + confidence (not to be confused with arrogance) = hawtness!

Lady Zombie said it best! That's what attracted me to my husband, who looks NOTHING like I my version of Mr. Right. Nevertheless, he's supposed to start training for a marathon and I look forward to the physical transformation

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What is hot to me is a woman who is in good shape, fit, no fat, no belly, no big but, no big thighs.

Being over weight, is a turn off.

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit