What Do You Consider "Hot" When Thinking of a Male or Female?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• jakmarx
    jakmarx

oh yeeh like personality.lol

• jstalin
    jstalin

HOT!

alt

• White Dove
    White Dove

If the guy is gross with bad breath, BO, greasy smelly hair, and dirty ripped clothes, no way is he ever going to get close enough to me for him to find out if I'm a good person.

Even just one of those is a turn off for anyone, right?

The physical shows a bit of the inside of a person.

If we look good, we will feel good and be attractive.

The other way around is true, as well.

If we feel good about ourselves, we will be less likely to let ourselves get gross.

I'm in an analytical mood right now

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

It's the EYES................. I can look right into the figurative heart and soul of a woman through her eyes and KNOW who and what she is.

NMG

• cawshun
    cawshun

High on my list is well groomed, otherwise, a turn off no matter how nice he is.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

My comfort level around them plus sexual attraction.

• Blasty
    Blasty

I like my women tall, got so tired of dating short girls. I'm 6'4", and my wife is 6'.

But looks really only gets you past the first 10 minutes, after that, you better have some mental capacity or beat it. I can't tell you how many dates I went on, that I just dropped the girl off after dinner. No offense to most of the women on this board, clearly your all "thinkers" to some degree or another. But most girls I met when I was younger had no hobbies, no ambitions, no ideas of their own, and clearly no brains.

But my wife is awesome in every way shape and form, hence I married her.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Lately I've been finding older women very hot. I'm currently seeing a woman that is 11 years older than me. I also find a woman that is a good mom very sexy.

Looks wise. I love huge boobs and a tight butt. Pretty eyes and good skin.

Curently I drool over this hottie evey morning on CNN Headline News

Robin Meade

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If we are allowed to think of "Hot" as more than one, then I would say Sisters.

And I'm not speaking in a spiritual sense.

Rub a Dub

• Terry
    Terry

I am strongly attracted to women who disagree with me. Not all the time, mind you.

Women who can set forth reasons for disagreement and not become unpleasant or illogical about it.

Women with strong convictions who aren't idealogues.

I love women with absurd senses of humor who laugh out loud.

I like slightly goofy women. Not idiots.

I like women who appreciate the fact I am seldom serious.

I like a woman with a personal sense of style who isn't a nutjob about ugly shoes.

I like women who don't have to constantly spend money to "fell" okay.

I like FEMININE women. (I know you know what feminine means, so, don't give me shit :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit