What Do You Consider "Hot" When Thinking of a Male or Female?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

My Wife. I post this as I view her. If I post her real image here, my identy will be compromised as she knows every jw between Dallas and the West Coast and from Beth-Hell to Nebraska because of her dad's former status and other family in the jw's........

alt

• flipper
    flipper

MINIMUS- I consider my wife to be " hot " when thinking of a female ! !But that's a good thing , right ?? She looks a bit like Marska Hartigay's older sister, or a bit like Kyra Sedgewick , Kevin Bacon's wife, mixed with Mariska Hartigay , in my opinion ! Of course , I'm partial ! To see what I'm talking about refer to the South Lake Tahoe apostafest thread that was just bumped up - created by MIncan ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper P.S. Mr. Flipper of the ( I worship my wife class ! )

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh I totally think my hubby is hot. And he thinks I'm hot too.

• Barbie Doll
  • minimus
    minimus

Flip, I can see the resemblance/.

• minimus
    minimus

yknot, I hope you had a good evening.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Tired - I've said this before - you are a keeper!

There is the superficial hot which conjures up images of Brad Pitt in Troy. Johnny Depp as Capt'n Jack Sparrow, Matthew MaConnahaoblahblah....All very good looking men with exceptional bodies....

Then there is the person that *I* would want to spend my time with and looks really aren't the biggest draw card for me - I guess because I know what it was like when people judged me by my looks...*shrug* I go for conversational quality, His confidence in himself and his abilities. His laugh, how comfortable I am around him. Does he make me laugh? A person that looks for the best in life & I'm not talking about materially. A person who loves life and what it has to offer, plus many many other things all combine into this huge huge delicious package.

• minimus
    minimus

I hear that women love men that can make them laugh. All women should love me, then.

• undercover
    undercover

Yea, maybe, but I'm sure your over-inquisitiveness turns them back off...

• minimus
    minimus

Undercover, I ask them nothing. All I do well is make they laugh. Do you think they're laughing AT me??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit