What Do You Consider "Hot" When Thinking of a Male or Female?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

From a distance and for general appreciation, I'm definitely a "buns man". Up close and personal, it's all about the eyes and I'm a sucker for a great set of lips.

That said, if there's going to be anything more than appreciation going on, the personality has got to be there. If the person is genuinely attractive, the individual physical characteristics aren't really all that important. Plus I'm drawn to people with unique features

• Casper
    Casper

I love looking at men when they are sleeping, to me that is when they are the most sexy...

Cas

• minimus
    minimus

Casper, you are a female, right?

• Casper
    Casper
    Either describe what's "hot" to you or put a pic out so we can see.

Yes, I'm definitely a female...

I was just responding to your initial post....

I can't help it if I think men look sexy when they are sleeping, it's the only time they are still long enough to really look at them.

Cas

Edited to add :

Thanks for explanation, Min... that was funny..!!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Looks like Rachel Ray

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

My wife is hot.

LD

• Archer
    Archer
    The ability to speak without inserting the word "like" into each sentence at least six times is hot too.

oh yeah, you can say that again.

I love hourglass figure, eyes and hair (on her head)

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

If I am judging based solely on appearance then it's a smile...

for example...on the gay thread (pg 27) str8 posted 3 pics of himself...the middle one where he has just the slighest, slyest smile...that's hot

Having said this however there are plenty of hot people out there that aren't worth the time of day (Not you though Rob )

People who can think for themselves; who don't need to be entertained, and who don't need to always be saying something are hot

• sweetface2233
  • sacolton

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit