What Do You Consider "Hot" When Thinking of a Male or Female?

by minimus 77 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    I am strongly attracted to women who disagree with me.

I could introduce you to my wife.

Rub a Dub

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

I like guys with a great sense of humor and are positive and don't take life way too serious....

First is Eyes.....If I get past the eyes.......were on a roll...

h4o

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Looks are secondary to me. Personality is everything. The ability to speak without inserting the word "like" into each sentence at least six times is hot too.

Here.Here.

Terry, where are guys like you? Certainly not around GR.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'll say it and mean it - Looks are very important to me when it comes to whether or not I think a woman is hot.

Intelligence, humor and confidence are also vital, but it has to be in what to me is an attractive package - slim and very fit - if I'm also going to say I think she's sexually attractive, which is how I'm defining 'Hot". Big breasts aren't all that important - I've seen where they go after a few years!! But a tight body with a great tight ass is awesome. Being with a woman like that just makes you want her all the time, and that is a great way to live.

Linda Hamilton in the Terminator, Angelina Jolie as Lara in Tomb Raider, lots of the athletes I've seen headed toward the Olympics. Rock climbing, surfing women. Dancers.

Beauty alone is not enough. I thought Denise Richards was hot til I saw a few minutes of her reality show. Any woman or man carrying a tiny dog around is instantly NOT hot. Shrooms over the top of low cut pants definitely not hot.

And I'll even go the guy route. Again, lean and physically fit, confident, handsome, funny - all of that works. Shaggy, longer hair, clean shaven. An Aaron Echart, Robert Downey Junior, Viggo Mortenson. Clooney is in there, but so is that piper in the video above.

S4

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Looks are only relatively important. I may find a man attractive that no one else does. So, while it's important to me to be attracted to a man if I'm going to be involved in a romance with him, it doesn't mean he's going to be attractive to anyone else.

I tend to be attracted to intelligent, intense, passionate people with a sense of humor. That's for friends or in a love.

I don't like mean people.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    First is Eyes.....If I get past the eyes.......were on a roll...

Eyes are the first thing. I am a sucker for eyes that are big and aren't super deep set. But I've seen some very handsome deepset eyes, too. I love Bill Engvall's squinty eyes.

Curly hair and big eyes, dreamy. But personality can make a plain or otherwise unattractive man hot. I can't stand George on Seinfeld, but I love Newman.

• Quentin
    Quentin

I'm about as goofy as they come...so, if a woman can get past that....Kathy's had 30+ years and is starting to come around...

I'm attracted to two types of women; dark haried, dark eyed with some tone to their skin and redheads...also, they must be intelligent and able to care for themselves and willing to be a partner.

• Vita Splash
    Vita Splash

Eyes.....the link to the sould and teeth.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

I'll say it; men are more visual and women aren't as so. So when a woman is saying looks aren't as important she probably isn't lying to you. And when a man says looks are important, he probably isn't lying to you either.

BROAD GENERALIZATION; I know, here come the PC police! Lock me up, I've been bad!

I'll say this; the thing that sets me off about a man are V-tapered backs and a strong set of shoulders. A nice firm high round butt comes next, but its the back that sells me.

Other than that, facial hair also sells me; don't shave that 5o'clock shadow.... leave it...for me. :)

But on personality level; I like someone opposite of me- I'm flighty, I talk a lot, am indecisive, and emotionally all over the place from anger to humorous to anger to horny to sad to happy and back to angry with a touch of horny. So a guy who is stoic, quiet and grounded really attracts me. Somebody who will say "Shut the eff up!" at me and won't get mad when I punch him in the arm and run away laughing.

*sighs* Yeah, thats what attracts me.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

Wavy hair

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit