~ Just found out that my dad has died ~

by FlyingHighNow 122 Replies latest jw friends

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

((FHN))

I'm fighting so hard to stay strong through life anyway.

You already are strong! I know I used to try and fight away my feelings in order to "stay strong". Allow yourself some time to grieve and cry. For what was and for what never was. Everybody needs that cathartic release no matter how strong they are.

Cog

• mouthy
    mouthy

{{{{{flyinghighnow}}}}}

My deepest Sympathy, May the LORD lift your spirits as you go through this very difficult time.

I am convinced you will meet again,,,,,

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Dear FHN, what can I say but to express my deepest sympathy and wish that nore of us were closer so as to be able to be practical friends as well as on-line ones...So sorry for your loss.

alt

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

So sorry to hear of your loss, H.

Peace and rest to you in this time of trial and pain.

Jeff

• wings
    wings

I am so sorry Heather....I know that sometimes traumas converge, can be a mixed bag of emotions. No matter what, it is hard. Just know I care, and I am here for you if you need to talk anytime. wings

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    i will burn sage to help his spirit be easy on it's flight to it's eternal home........

Thank you, all of you.Terri, you recall Dad's mother was Seminole/Cherokee. He would have liked that.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Here is a picture of my dad with my mother and his parents in NYC in 1961. Dad is the dark haired man on the left, behind his mother. My mother is in front on the right in front of Pappy. Dad always looked more like his Native American mother's side of the family than his Scottish father's side.

• Layla33
    Layla33

I am so sorry to hear that. I send you nothing but peace and blessings during this time. You are in my prayers...

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

(((FlyingHighNow)))

My warmest thoughts and prayers for you...

• amicus
    amicus
    I hate that this monitor sometimes keeps me from doing things like hugging you.

Isn't that the truth.

I too, like the others here, am thinking of you. Losing a parent is one of harder things in life to endure.

-Bobby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit