Baba.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sorry for that. ((FHN))

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    How are you doing? Are you okay?

I just got off the phone. My sister, who went to the convention and decided she and her household will shun me again, I'm supposed to call her back in a few minutes. I am stunned, though Dad broke both his hips, not at the same time, last year. He suffered from emphysema. He was 78. It's really odd circumstances. Very painful where Dad is concerned. He was a normal Dad to me when I was small. The sun rose and set in my dad. He never spanked me or yelled at me like Mom did. He seemed cheerful and always brought me surprises. I found out years later that I was his favorite child. And all of that would be wonderful, but some things happened to change those good feelings. I don't want to discuss them now. I thought I could have a relationship with my dad. And off and on over the years, I did. But the older I got, the more I felt twisted in my mind and heart towards my father. My dad ended up not being a normal, doting father. I probably will not be able to go down there. I don't think my sister will be able to go either. Our brothers all live within driving distance. I am not sure what they will do. Why does life have to be so complicated like this? The phone is ringing again.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Love to you, Sweetie .............

CoCo

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm sorry FHN, for any and all hurt this is causing you.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry for your loss

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

I am very sorry to hear this.

• 10p
    10p

I'm so sorry.

• Pandoras cat
    Pandoras cat

Hello,

I haven't been here long but please know that I am very sorry to hear about the death of your father. My thoughts are with you!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Condolences to you and your loved ones.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit