Let's Talk About Anything ! I can take it ! How is Your Life Going ?

by flipper 120 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

HOPE 4 OTHERS- Glad to hear your week has gone smoothly and you folkws get some time off ! I've been working like a demon and finally have 2 days off this weekend . Been doing a lot of floor stripping jobs for some of my customers and high windows too ! Yes- I did score really big when I found Mrs. Flipper ! You betcha !

SWEETFACE- No offense taken. I was just trying to be helpful because of your bemoaning your situation and apparent " lack of good men. " There are some really great men out there ; and I'm sure you will figure out how to find them in your own way and time. Good luck to you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Had to put my dog down today. She had cancer, and it was almost a year that I found that out. I did everything I could for her, but the cancer wouldn't give up it's march. Took her up to my cabin, gave her a good last few days, swimming, sitting by the fire, steak and chocolate. It was very fast and very peaceful, she just closed her eyes and was gone.

A few weeks ago the cabin was broken into, alot of things were taken, very disheartening.

Got good news about my job this week though .

BB

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

New life... new love... (and I'm not talking about Mrs A@G)

• iamthewolf5562
    iamthewolf5562

Right now, I have budlight...so everything is beautiful:)

• flipper
    flipper

BUMBLE BEE- I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog. My wife and I send our condolences. It sounds like you tried to make it's last days peaceful and serene. We have an 8 year old lab who is either having arthritc hip problems or hip dysplasia - or whatever they call it. Poor things get used to moving about- it's hard to see them suffer. Hang in there sis. What a tragedy your cabin was broken into ! Man, when it rains, it pours it seems. Hope you had insurance at least. Doesn't replace the memories - but a little financially ! You keep your chin up O.K. ?

AWAKENED at GILEAD- So - Is this the new scandal ? Awakened's new love ? Just joking - so what new love are you talking about ?? Inquiring minds want to know ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Flip...

Too soon to tell... can't post more details about her yet...

But in typical A@G fashion, I have hidden nothing from the wife...she is fully aware of the situation and the eventual consequences...

A@G

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

A@G you've got my inquisitive mind going, Do Tell!

Or at least Pm Me the suspense is gonna kill me!

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead

Sorry SAG, if I possibly have a new GF what will she think if I'm talking to fluffy girls?

• SuperApostateGirl
    SuperApostateGirl

AWW! Seriously I'm Harmless show her my picture she's got nothing to worry about! P.S I knew this was gonna happen...HMMMM!

I guess I should have asked you that question I was gonna ask but you answered it already with your scandalous comments,Wishing you the best in your endeavour

and please keep me posted!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sorry haven't read any post but liked the title,, may go back and read some later when I got the time.

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging so I will put some of the down side too but only as a unlikely senerio.

I got all the pussy I need right now thank you very much,,have a couple of gf's it's great.and thier all horney for me at different times so life is good,, I'm getting plenty of excerise working up a sweat just banging away. Down side is money but that seems to always be there when I need it so why worry I got lots of skill at making it, and I always have what I need,, so why cast negativity into the present since the past shown the opposite?

So life is good and I have come to accept that I need many women in my life not just one and I'm honest to all of them. They seem to accept it, and seem willing to continue with it with no big problems it get complicated but honesty seems to smooth it out some how and I feel tgood.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit