Let's Talk About Anything ! I can take it ! How is Your Life Going ?

by flipper 120 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

IAMTHEWOLF 5562- Glad you enjoyed your Budlight !

AWAKENED at GILEAD- I wish you the best bro and all the happiness you can find ! I hope you tread carefully though - divorce is a nasty business. Been there, done that twice - don't want to do it a third time. I finally found the right lady ! Take care- if ya ever want to talk, I'm here friend

FRANKIESPEAKIN- I'm glad to hear you are active sexually and happily engaging different ladies ( plural). If you ever are down on money you might even start your own stud service , since that seems to be a great skill of yours - I hear they make great money ! Gigolo's that is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Um, excuse me, but nowhere in any of my posts did I mention a "lack of good men."

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

Life = Good

GF= Good

Work = Good

Son = Good

No complaints!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flip,

FRANKIESPEAKIN- I'm glad to hear you are active sexually and happily engaging different ladies ( plural). If you ever are down on money you might even start your own stud service , since that seems to be a great skill of yours - I hear they make great money ! Gigolo's that is ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Now that would be something to shoot for,,I'm getting pretty good at using my tool, I like the excersize,,keeps the back in shape,, and releases lots of good brain drugs, and feels really good. Fat chance though,, it seems though that women will get a 1000x more offers than a guy would. So I won't pin my hopes on it.

• flipper
    flipper

SWEETFACE- You misinterpreted my comments to you. I'm glad that you feel there is not a lack of good men. But due to your negative experiences you have stated that you had with certain men - it is clear you have not had the best of luck with men you have met. I'm sure you will find the right guy for you some time.

KERJ 2 LEEV- I'm glad you are doing great ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

FRANKIESPEAKIN- You said , " I won't pin my hopes on it ". Yeah, maybe it can be a sideline gig for you or something

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Flip,

Yeah, maybe it can be a sideline gig for you or something. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Yeah sound like a plan. Sorta like a weekend gig, How much should I charge? By the hour or nitely rates? Should a I have a sliding scale based on a persons appearent means? Give discounts to the real cute ones?

• flipper
    flipper

FRANKIESPEAKIN- Charge the wealthy ladies more ; give discounts to the middle class and poor ladies . Just my opinion

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Flipper------ I am so happy with my life and my man. He is the best for me. We share so many different things together, that

no matter what we're doing, we can find joy in just being together.

• Anti-Christ
    Anti-Christ

Life is good!! I am adapting to raising a future adult (she is beautiful), not getting much sleep but that's okay, the father gets 5 weeks paid here in Quebec and the mother gets 1 year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit