Let's Talk About Anything ! I can take it ! How is Your Life Going ?

by flipper 120 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

BARBIE DOLL- I am very happy for you and PEC ! My wife and I concur ! Life is great shared with the one you love ! We have lots of fun and great times sharing life together as well ! Say Hi ! to your hubby ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

ANTI-CHRIST- I am glad you have a young one there and are raising the baby to be a great adult ! However having raised 3 myself ( in their 20's now ) I'm sure you will find that the lack of sleep thing will definitely last for awhile ! But once they sleep all night long- you and your spouse will catch up on lost sleep a lot ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• PEC
    PEC

Flipper, I am here, just trying to avoid the flying shit. Life is good, getting old sucks.

Philip

• flipper
    flipper

PEC- The flying $hit ? Hitting the fan ? You aren't in the doghouse are you ? But I'm glad your life is great ! As long as you have it figured out- that's all that matters. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Here's another crazy thread I dug up out of the archives. Feel free to share what's up with you

• shamus100
  • palmtree67
    palmtree67

HeeHee! I got a good one:

My JW ex-hubby tried to pull a fast one on me by getting me to sign some income tax papers, but he only sent the last page, so I didn't really know what I was signing. But at the bottom, it asked if I wanted any refund deposited directly into my account. I checked "Hell YA!" and provided my bank account number. But since I didn't have the complete forms, I didn't know if I was getting anything back.

Well, I got a refund deposited into my account of $6000+!!

See, he was hoping the cheque would come to the house and he could just deposit it into the mortgage account, which still has my name on it.

Let me tell you, he is sooooommmmmeee pissed! And there isn't a damn thing he can do about it, it was my money!

Hahahaha!!

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh my little plum tree, you missed it! No action for you..

Silly gurl.... Kiss me!

• flipper
    flipper

SHAMUS- I take it you're pissed about something ?

PALMTREE- Excellent decision on your part ! Right on. Sounds like your ex-hubby was the ultimate control freak. I think many of us hadformer spouses who were controlling for sure ! I'm glad you were smart and got your 6 grand. Good for you ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"My JW ex-hubby tried to pull a fast one on me by getting me to sign some income tax papers, but he only sent the last page, so I didn't really know what I was signing."

Palmtree I'm glad that worked out for you. Be careful with signing IRS forms, my mother got tricked into signing by my father and ended up with a tax bill 10s of thousands of dollars, he skipped out scot-free.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit